Red Dawn Declaration

Reddawn.jpg

The months-long history of smallscale frictions between United Earth Directorate and Red Dawn is well-known to followers of lulz and OWF-maneuvering the world over. In their founding of Solidarity, UED has continued this proud tradition, and Red Dawn has once again gotten our words in, but really rather taken it with a stiff upper lip. Fortitude and all that. Puffed our chests out.

In UED's recent lone stand with VE-backed World Federation, Red Dawn has seen an opportunity to deal a clear stroke in regards to our Red neighbors. Let no alliance, no ruler from this point on make any mistake as to our stance on UED and Red, and our thoughts on unity.

As WF withdraws from its fools' rush in, Red Dawn now steps in to take up the dirty work.

By unanimous vote, Red Dawn will commence operations on the United Earth Directorate front to an end of assisting in the rebuilding of UED.

As such, on behalf of Red Dawn, I declare a Red Will assault against UED aid slots, to commence with all due speed.

Edited by Schattenmann

Shatt, I'll never question your judgment, however insane it sounds from an outsider looking in, however given the recent events surrounding UED, is this a wise decision ?

Regardless of our nit-picking and henpecking at each other, UED shares our Red bond, and in this instance it is good to give them a hand.

It reads like it was a democratic decision, therefore it can not be wise.

A few RD alliances were already planning to do this on their own, so we made it a RD move rather than an AA move. Putting the RD label on it requires a vote by RD's Executive Council.

Regardless of our nit-picking and henpecking at each other, UED shares our Red bond, and in this instance it is good to give them a hand.

A few RD alliances were already planning to do this on their own, so we made it a RD move rather than an AA move. Putting the RD label on it requires a vote by RD's Executive Council.

It was more a comment on democracy than the actual acts involved. I have people to keep me informed on important events. I have no idea who UED is so...have fun with that.

I am just bored. Was waiting on another announcement but it looks like it is being delayed.