FEAR the Aqua Defense Pact

Yuurei

combindflag1.jpg

FEAR the Aqua Defense Pact

Preamble

By signing this document, all the signatory alliances agree to the articles stated below and enter into this agreement with full knowledge of its contents.

Article I - Article of Non-Aggression

Neither alliance shall engage in hostile actions against the other. Hostile actions are defined as assaults, harassment, declarations of war and acts of espionage. Both alliances also agree to not engage in hostile actions against any alliance that either alliance are obliged to defend, unless they are doing so due to a mandatory outside treaty.

Article II – Article of Intelligence & Communication

Both alliances will share any intelligence that is to the benefit of the other alliances well-being.

Article III - Article of Mutual Defense

Direct Defense) If either alliance comes under attack while not at war the other will declare war upon the aggressor.

Chaining Defense) If either alliance comes under attack due to being at war for fulfilling mandatory outside treaty obligation then the other will declare war upon the aggressor, so long as they do not hold a treaty with the aggressor. In which case they may remain neutral.

Article IV – Article of Optional Aggression

Aggression) If either alliance declares war then the other alliance has the option to also declare war on the same target.

Aggressive Defense) If either alliance gets attacked due to starting a war then the other alliance has the option to defend them.

Article V - Article of Economics

ADI and FEAR will grant each others representatives access to their interalliance trade forums for the purpose of technology deals.

Article VI - Article of Withdrawal

120 hours of notice must be given to the other alliance before Article II, III & IV can be dissolved. After this period Article I remains in place for another 30 days.

Article VII - Signatures

The signatures below immediately enter this document as alliance law and materialize the good relations that exists between the alliances that have signed below. Once entered into law, it shall remain there until it is dissolved through the process detailed in Article V.

Signed for the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics,

Clash, External Chancellor

Turetel, Internal Chancellor

Canik, Grand Chancellor

~ The Elite Assembly ~

Signed for the Aqua Defense Initiative,

John Warbuck- Lord High Sentinel

Yuurei- Lord of Foreign Affairs

JDorian- Lord of Finance

Magister Populi- Lord of Internal Affairs

Kingly- Lord of Defense

I have been super impressed with FEAR, and so have the other members at ADI. FEAR has proven to be like brothers to us, and the amount of help they've provided through moral support and diplomacy is awesome. I'd like to thank FEAR for all they've done, and give a toast for what I see as a very long lasting friendship!

o/ our friends at FEAR!

Edited by John Warbuck

Awesome! FEAR members have been great to ADI since our founding. I already feel that there is a great sense of comradery between FEAR and ADI even though we have only known each other for a short time.

FEAR is not only a friend, they are like an older brother to ADI. Not often in the history of Planet Bob have two Alliances become close in such a short period of time. May we only become closer friends in the future.

-Grant [ADI]