Gary8 (OB leader) apologising

the rocking guy

hey friends,

with recent developments regarding Orbit Black ( here ) i was feeling a little burdened , o I decided to put it up on the OWF.

i will take it pointwise,

first regarding war with MHA. we knew that MHA was already involved in 4 wars earlier, but i thought they must have gotten enough time by now to rebuild and put up a good fight. It certainly had no reason because it is TE.

second, regarding war with Fark, we were not getting wat we wanted in the MHA war in the mean time, TPF was fighting Fark. I thought we could activate our MDoAP and get a good fight out of it. We really have nothing with Fark.

regarding my posts here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=75073 . well, i know wat impression it puts up to attack an alliance which is already outnumbered and outgunned, and for which i am extremely sorry.

and wen u guys vented out ur hatred regarding OB , I was unable to hear those and let them go without answering them and i was a little rude replying to them.

To clear all the mess up, i hereby apologiseto MHA and Fark on behalf of full OB for attacking not exactly knowing the real situation. I am sorry for being rude to the replies http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=75073 here.

OB has never had an enemy, like a real enemy, and would not want to have one. we are here not to make enemies but to enjoy the TE version which is basically war, if sometime enjoying it, i cause someone else a problem, thats certainly my fault and here i am apologising for it.

I am ready to peace out all our wars with any alliance that is undergoing. and please dont look down on OB as an offensive alliance. we are no ones enemy. hope u get wat i want to say. please dont hate OB for wat I have been responsible for (coz its me who ordered the attacks and posted those replies).

and i am looking forward to more friendly relations with other alliances, especially RE and AZTEC and Fark.

/o TE.

sorry once again.

Edited by the rocking guy

I really try not to post much or at all on the forums, but this took guts to say and it was mainly at us, so with this apology my respect for you and OB has increased and I haven't had any trouble with pms from OB guys, but from Swat that is a whole different story. What Lysander said is also very true good luck to you and your alliance in the future.

I ordered AoD Nations to attack OB early this morning.

I have since order a full stop on our update attack tonight and ordered AoD nations engaged w/ OB to send peace.

I didn't even get to post our DoW :(

Larry at Fark just told me peace was reached between Fark and OB and TPF

By the skin of your teeth OB. Good move.

-EvilAsh

I know you have been trying to get white peace with us at MHA. I have been really sick and I'm still pretty sick right now which is why I've not been on much at all. That said, There's no need to apologize. This is TE and wars are going to happen regardless of whether one is ready or not. It was fun and we will all move on. It was a very classy gesture to apologize and such gesture is appreciated.

MHA will accept white peace across the board and wishes OB well.

o/ Gray8

o/ OB

o/ Harmful

TPF supports OB, and Thai has the right of it.

TE is a very war-like place. Even though they were still at war with MHA, Gary and a lot of OB wanted more. They saw an opportunity to get that while supporting those who are perhaps their oldest friends. There are very few wars that *need* to happen in TE - but there's an awful lot of wars that people WANT to happen. This was among those. OB just wanted more war, that's all.

o/ Gary

o/ OB

o/ War

o/ Peace

TPF supports OB, and Thai has the right of it.

TE is a very war-like place. Even though they were still at war with MHA, Gary and a lot of OB wanted more. They saw an opportunity to get that while supporting those who are perhaps their oldest friends. There are very few wars that *need* to happen in TE - but there's an awful lot of wars that people WANT to happen. This was among those. OB just wanted more war, that's all.

o/ Gary

o/ OB

o/ War

o/ Peace

MHA is not the only alliance people can hit. They picked us because we have been through a lot. I can see things. ;) Many alliance have had no or little war but they hit us. It's cool war is fun when you lose infra or take land and tech!