Greenland Meeting

Californian

A message was sent to the Eggman Empire,

Emperor Sammyace Kintober,

I have urgent matters I wish to discuss with you. Please travel to Egedesminde as quickly as possible. I will be waiting.

Ty Eyvindsson

Forseti of Grøenlandia

OOC: At the end of your post please assume we're in the conference room together.

Emperor Sammyace Kintober entered the conference room. He seemed haggard, tired, and it seemed like the weight of the world was on his shoulders. His odd, reddish-orange handle-bar mustache drooped, and he had a 5 o'clock shadow that was beginning to cover a scar on his chin. Yet, he still managed to carry a sense of intellectual superiority. Maybe it was his eyes. He carried a briefcase and thumped it down on the table. He then looked at his host. "Ty Eyvindsson, what can me and my country do for you?" He asked, a small grin on his features.

Ty returned the smile "It is an honor to finally meet you Sammyace. I also thank you for making it on such short notice. Anyways, let's get down to business.

How do you feel about communists? As you know we just finished a civil war started mainly by the communists in our Osea province. We've been able to maintain an uneasy truce, however things could quickly deteriorate. In fact, it's been censored but we received a message from the communists stating they will continue their insurrection unless the status quo is changed. Frankly, we could continue to put down their rebellions but it's not really our way to brutally crush people like that. Therefore, we are offering to give you this province. Frankly, many in FRG including myself find your nation a little peculiar due to the unusually low amount of news that comes from the Eggman Empire but I feel I can trust you.

Here is a map with the self-autonomous province we are willing to cede.

greenland44.png

As you can see, there's also a little purple dot in the north-west part of your country. I do not know if you are currently monitoring the waters but my motto is you can never be too careful. We would like to establish or at least use a base there to monitor the entrance of the Nares strait. Submarines could easily pass through this backdoor and strike and we would like to prevent such an occurrence.

Also, has your nation done any research with railguns or related technology? We were about to start research into such devices and were wondering if you would like to join us, to further Greenland cooperation."

"As long as you are willing to let us fight how we please and not interfere, then you can rest assured that the Eggman Empire will most happily take over this quaint little province. As for our level of news output, when something really interesting pops up in Eggman Empire, we guarantee the world will know about it." Kintober said with a chuckle. "As for your request about building a base, I believe that can be arranged. After all, your giving us some land. It's only fair I allow this base. Our military will also be stationed there to assist yours as well." Kintober added. He thought for a few moments about Eggman military advancements, particularly railguns and made a face. "We've made advances with railguns, however, we've only been able to make prototypes that are only useful as stationary ground artillery and large naval guns for heavy battleships." Kintober stated.

"We will let you fight as you please so long as it does not spill over to our land. I thank you for allowing us to build a military base. It will be a monitoring station that is also capable of launching UAVs for surveillance, and we would more than welcome your support.

As for the railguns, you are more than welcome to join us at our Daneborg Military Base. With the creation of our mini nuclear reactor, we have a feasible energy source and can begin research on a railgun."

Kintober nodded. "Thank you for your offer. We welcome this opportunity to work together to improve our railgun weaponry. As to your plans for the base to be a monitoring station, I believe we can buddy it up with one of our outpost class bases. It can be used as a QRF point if anything is ever spotted, and your station will be protected from the occasional marauding bandit gang." Kintober replied. "Now, not to be rude, but I am a busy man. Is there anything else you wish do discuss?"

Edited by DrKintobor

"Nope, that was all I needed to say. If you have nothing else, I believe our meeting is over. I'm sure my Ministry of Defense will be eager to get in contact with your defense force about that base and railgun development."

Ty shook hands and grinned, glad to finally see face to face with his neighbor.

"Nope, that was all I needed to say. If you have nothing else, I believe our meeting is over. I'm sure my Ministry of Defense will be eager to get in contact with your defense force about that base and railgun development."

Ty shook hands and grinned, glad to finally see face to face with his neighbor.

Kintober nodded, returning the man's handshake and grin. "In regard to the railgun, you can contact our Minister of Defense, Phil Ryst. Now if you'll excuse me..." Kintober's grin turned feral "...I have a conquest to plan. Goodday Forseti Eyvindsson, may your country flourish and your health stay fine, Farewell." With that, Kintober turned and walked out the conference room.