Message to the Holy Roman Empire

JEDCJT

The Holy Roman Empire would receive a message, but not from Europe. Rather, the message came from across the Atlantic Ocean, from the loveable huggable nation that is New England.

TO: Holy Roman Empire

Greetings,

We have watched your recent achievements with interest and amazement, especially your development of the Hindenburg-class battleships. To put it simply, we were wondering if we could work with you to develop the Hindenburg-class battleship for the New Englander Navy? Please let us know if you are interested in such endeavors or not. Thank you for your patience and consideration.

With regards,

Lyndon Baines Johnson,

President of New England

The Holy Roman Empire would receive a message, but not from Europe. Rather, the message came from across the Atlantic Ocean, from the loveable huggable nation that is New England.
TO: Holy Roman Empire

Greetings,

We have watched your recent achievements with interest and amazement, especially your development of the Hindenburg-class battleships. To put it simply, we were wondering if we could work with you to develop the Hindenburg-class battleship for the New Englander Navy? Please let us know if you are interested in such endeavors or not. Thank you for your patience and consideration.

With regards,

Lyndon Baines Johnson,

President of New England

Encrypted message; High
Recipient; New England
Sender; Heinrich von Brentano, Foreign advisor, HRE of German Nation
Subj.; Re: Battleship

You appear to be a rather advanced nation. Don't you have the technology to build railguns yourself? The ship itself is merely an upscaled version of the [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H_class_battleship_%281944%29"]H-44 battleship[/url], changed to be as stealthy as possible. 

Regards,
von Brentano
Foreign Advisor

Edited by Lynneth

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE, HIGH
RECIPIENT: Heinrich von Brentano, Foreign Advisor, HRE of German Nation
SENDER: Lyndon Johnson, President of New England
SUBJECT: Re: Re:

Well, we may be advanced as we are, yes, but we are not on the same level as the Holy Roman Empire. Thus, we decided to approach you as to help develop a battleship of such caliber, with your assistance.

With regards,
Lyndon Johnson,
President of New England

OOC: I'd say that New England had been developing railguns for some time, but then I havent RPed that yet and I dont want to seem like pulling things out of thin air. :o

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE, HIGH
SUBJECT: Re: Re: Battleship

Well, we may be advanced as we are, yes, but we are not on the same level as the Holy Roman Empire. Thus, we decided to approach you as to help develop a battleship of such caliber, with your assistance.

With regards,
Lyndon Johnson,
President of New England

OOC: I'd say that New England had been developing railguns for some time, but then I havent RPed that yet and I dont want to seem like pulling things out of thin air. :o

Encrypted message; High
Recipient; Lyndon Johnson, President of New England

Well, I guess we could work with you to create a ship with similar capabilities. To ensure you can actually use and keep it running, though, we'll need to do that with technology that meets your standards rather than ours. 

Regards,
von Brentano
Foreign Advisor

OOC: Of course I forgot making a subject and recipient. Durr, edited that in my previous post.

Also, I pull things out of my $@! all the time and nobody complains, Jed. :v:

Encrypted message; High

Well, I guess we could work with you to create a ship with similar capabilities. To ensure you can actually use and keep it running, though, we'll need to do that with technology that meets your standards rather than ours.

Regards,
von Brentano
Foreign Advisor

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE, HIGH
SUBJECT: Re: Re: Re: Battleship

That's good to hear that. We look forward to working with you to create the ship, and yes, it is true that we'll have to use our level of technology to create the ship with our standards. It makes no sense to create a battleship only to have it not work because it was too advanced, heh. So, shall we construct the ship over there, or shall we do so over here in New England?

With regards,
Lyndon Johnson,
President of New England

OOC: Of course I forgot making a subject and recipient. Durr, edited that in my previous post.

Also, I pull things out of my $@! all the time and nobody complains, Jed. :v:

OOC: Hmm...I guess I'll do the same. :v:

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE, HIGH
SUBJECT: Re: Re: Re: Battleship

That's good to hear that. We look forward to working with you to create the ship, and yes, it is true that we'll have to use our level of technology to create the ship with our standards. It makes no sense to create a battleship only to have it not work because it was too advanced, heh. So, shall we construct the ship over there, or shall we do so over here in New England?

With regards,
Lyndon Johnson,
President of New England

OOC: Hmm...I guess I'll do the same. :v:

Encrypted message; High

If you have shipyards that are capable of building a 391 meter long ship, we can build it in the Americas. Otherwise, Koper Shiyards, it is. 
Also, please clear out the "Re:" until only one is there. They're annoying. 

Regards,
von Brentano
Foreign Advisor

Encrypted message; High

If you have shipyards that are capable of building a 391 meter long ship, we can build it in the Americas. Otherwise, Koper Shiyards, it is. 
Also, please clear out the "Re:" until only one is there. They're annoying. 

Regards,
von Brentano
Foreign Advisor

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE, HIGH
SUBJECT: Re: Battleship

Sorry about the "Re:" part. Besides, we do have a large shipyard in Atlantic City, New Jersey, that will have the capacity of building a 391 meter long ship. It is called the Atlantic City National Shipbuilding Company (ACNSC).

With regards,
Lyndon Johnson,
President of New England

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE, HIGH

Sorry about the "Re:" part. Besides, we do have a large shipyard in Atlantic City, New Jersey, that will have the capacity of building a 391 meter long ship. It is called the Atlantic City National Shipbuilding Company (ACNSC).

With regards,
Lyndon Johnson,
President of New England

Encrypted message; High

Thanks. Well, then we can build it in your country. Go tell them to prepare everything, we're going to send some engineers over. 

Regards,
von Brentano
Foreign Advisor

Encrypted message; High

Thanks. Well, then we can build it in your country. Go tell them to prepare everything, we're going to send some engineers over. 

Regards,
von Brentano
Foreign Advisor

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE, HIGH

Very well, everything will be ready by the time your engineers arrive in Atlantic City. Thank you for this opportunity.

With regards,
Lyndon Johnson,
President of New England

CLASSIFIED

Indeed, everything was going to be ready. As President Johnson promised, he personally issued an executive order mandating that every necessary resources and labor be utilized to prepare for the HRE engineers. Both New Jersey's state government and the ACNSC were duly notified by the federal government of this upcoming event. Alan Roy, the company's manager, 'mobilized' the company's resources and workers to do what Boston ordered them to do so. Similiarly, steel, electronic, and technological factories and industries all over the nation were flooded with orders from the federal government for their products to be brought to Atlantic City, New Jersey.

Activity at the ACNSC thus reached frenzied levels as workers, staff workers, and managers scrambled about to get everything ready for when the HRE engineers arrived. Maritime shipping lanes to Atlantic City were diverted, for the time being, to neighboring Ocean City as the shipyard was being prepared for the construction of the massive battleship based off on the Hinderburg-class battleship of the HRE navy. Every resources, equipment, and supplies that arrived at the ANCSC were meticulously catalogued, accounted, and stocked.

Some time later, when the HRE engineers arrived at the ANCSC, they would see that everything else had been prepared. The shipyard was clean and organized, and construction of the ship could promptly begin, whenever the engineers deemed it best to do so. When the engineers arrived, Roy personally greeted them at the company's gates with a "Hello, sir! Pleasure to see you, and we look forward to working with you!"

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE, HIGH

Very well, everything will be ready by the time your engineers arrive in Atlantic City. Thank you for this opportunity.

With regards,
Lyndon Johnson,
President of New England

Encrypted message; High

No problem. We're looking forward to working together with you again. 

Regards,
von Brentano
Foreign Advisor

CLASSIFIED

Indeed, everything was going to be ready. As President Johnson promised, he personally issued an executive order mandating that every necessary resources and labor be utilized to prepare for the HRE engineers. Both New Jersey's state government and the ACNSC were duly notified by the federal government of this upcoming event. Alan Roy, the company's manager, 'mobilized' the company's resources and workers to do what Boston ordered them to do so. Similiarly, steel, electronic, and technological factories and industries all over the nation were flooded with orders from the federal government for their products to be brought to Atlantic City, New Jersey.

Activity at the ACNSC thus reached frenzied levels as workers, staff workers, and managers scrambled about to get everything ready for when the HRE engineers arrived. Maritime shipping lanes to Atlantic City were diverted, for the time being, to neighboring Ocean City as the shipyard was being prepared for the construction of the massive battleship based off on the Hinderburg-class battleship of the HRE navy. Every resources, equipment, and supplies that arrived at the ANCSC were meticulously catalogued, accounted, and stocked.

Some time later, when the HRE engineers arrived at the ANCSC, they would see that everything else had been prepared. The shipyard was clean and organized, and construction of the ship could promptly begin, whenever the engineers deemed it best to do so. When the engineers arrived, Roy personally greeted them at the company's gates with a "Hello, sir! Pleasure to see you, and we look forward to working with you!"

A total of 24 men had arrived from the Empire, looking not too dissimilar from architects and engineers from New England.

The one who probably was in charge of this 'mission' to New England smiled at Roy, speaking in fluent and almost flawless english. "Hello! It's great to be here in New England. And just as you, we're looking forward to working with you." He shook the New Englander's hand, then looked past him and the gates, at the company's building.

"Quite nice what you've got here. Now, where's our offices, or would you first like to introduce us to your men?"

A total of 24 men had arrived from the Empire, looking not too dissimilar from architects and engineers from New England.

The one who probably was in charge of this 'mission' to New England smiled at Roy, speaking in fluent and almost flawless english. "Hello! It's great to be here in New England. And just as you, we're looking forward to working with you." He shook the New Englander's hand, then looked past him and the gates, at the company's building.

"Quite nice what you've got here. Now, where's our offices, or would you first like to introduce us to your men?"

Roy grinned and nodded. "Yes, we've prepared and furnished your offices. It's located that way. Come, I will show you." He began to lead the way before he paused and turned around. "Oh yes, before I forget, I would like to introduce you to my assistant managers, executives, and administrators." Roy gestured to a group of people near him. "This is William Glenn, Edward Kullen, Joseph Colby, Jessica Parker, Norville Rogers, and Gabriel Fox." He said as he introduced them, respectively. Glenn, Kullen, Colby, Parker, Rogers, and Fox all smiled and greeted the HRE engineers. "And here's my workers." Roy gestured around him. The workers, who were watching Roy and the HRE engineers, grinned and waved.

"Now, as I was saying, your offices are this way." Roy said as he began to lead the HRE engineers toward their new offices.

Roy grinned and nodded. "Yes, we've prepared and furnished your offices. It's located that way. Come, I will show you." He began to lead the way before he paused and turned around. "Oh yes, before I forget, I would like to introduce you to my assistant managers, executives, and administrators." Roy gestured to a group of people near him. "This is William Glenn, Edward Kullen, Joseph Colby, Jessica Parker, Norville Rogers, and Gabriel Fox." He said as he introduced them, respectively. Glenn, Kullen, Colby, Parker, Rogers, and Fox all smiled and greeted the HRE engineers. "And here's my workers." Roy gestured around him. The workers, who were watching Roy and the HRE engineers, grinned and waved.

"Now, as I was saying, your offices are this way." Roy said as he began to lead the HRE engineers toward their new offices.

The HRE engineers greeted the men from New England, almost flawlessly in fact, as if they'd looked at their customs as to not offend them.

"Pleased to meet you all." the chief engineer said, shaking their hands one after another.

"I'm really looking forward to working with you all. Now, to the offices, I guess."

Some of the HRE engineers nodded, others walking to some workers to get to know them a bit, but ready to leave again once the majority of the group proceeded.

The HRE engineers greeted the men from New England, almost flawlessly in fact, as if they'd looked at their customs as to not offend them.

"Pleased to meet you all." the chief engineer said, shaking their hands one after another.

"I'm really looking forward to working with you all. Now, to the offices, I guess."

Some of the HRE engineers nodded, others walking to some workers to get to know them a bit, but ready to leave again once the majority of the group proceeded.

Roy led the HRE engineers toward the offices, making some chit-chat along the way. When they turned around a corner, they found themselves in a bright corridor, with open doors. Roy smiled with pride as he led the HRE engineers to the first open door and gestured inside. "Ta-da! This is your new office. More are this way." He pointed down the corridor. The offices were, simply to put it, beautiful, clean, and organized. It had bright walls, a large window, a luxurious desk, a couple of chairs, and a HDTV screen computer. It also had a lamp and a portrait of President John F. Kennedy on a wall. It nearly looked out of place, considering it was in a shipyard, but it was a beautiful office. Roy hoped the HRE engineers would like them.

"Hope you will like it." Roy smiled as he clapped his hands together.

OOC: It somewhat looks like this. :v:

kancelarija-4.jpg

Roy led the HRE engineers toward the offices, making some chit-chat along the way. When they turned around a corner, they found themselves in a bright corridor, with open doors. Roy smiled with pride as he led the HRE engineers to the first open door and gestured inside. "Ta-da! This is your new office. More are this way." He pointed down the corridor. The offices were, simply to put it, beautiful, clean, and organized. It had bright walls, a large window, a luxurious desk, a couple of chairs, and a HDTV screen computer. It also had a lamp and a portrait of President John F. Kennedy on a wall. It nearly looked out of place, considering it was in a shipyard, but it was a beautiful office. Roy hoped the HRE engineers would like them.

"Hope you will like it." Roy smiled as he clapped his hands together.

OOC: It somewhat looks like this. :v:

kancelarija-4.jpg

"I'm sure of it. Beautiful."

After each engineer got his office, they would spend the rest of the day testing the equipment, how to use it properly, its capabilities, and so on. Only on the next day would they start talking with each other and NE engineers.

Over time, they would try and modify the ship according to NE's capabilities.

Eventually resulting in this, after some weeks of work:

th_Blackwolf-3.jpg

OOC: Too lazy to shop the 'Blackwolf' out. It's nice, anyways. You liek?

Edited by Lynneth

Eventually resulting in this, after some weeks of work:

th_Blackwolf-3.jpg

OOC: Too lazy to shop the 'Blackwolf' out. It's nice, anyways. You liek?

OOC: I loev it. :awesome:

IC:

Indeed, the New Englander engineers helped their HRE counterparts with fitting the new ship to New England's technological standards. They worked together with the HRE engineers, placing everything together where they were supposed to be and as such. The New Englander and HRE engineers would reap the fruits of their work after some weeks of efforts, indeed. The ship lay in the shipyard, gleaming in its glory. The glory of the HRE and New England that is.

OOC: Let me know if this is ok. If not, I'll modify it. ;3

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: I loev it. :awesome:

IC:

Indeed, the New Englander engineers helped their HRE counterparts with fitting the new ship to New England's technological standards. They worked together with the HRE engineers, placing everything together where they were supposed to be and as such. The New Englander and HRE engineers would reap the fruits of their work after some weeks of efforts, indeed. The ship lay in the shipyard, gleaming in its glory. The glory of the HRE and New England that is.

OOC: Let me know if this is ok. If not, I'll modify it. ;3

OOC: It's fine.

Also played a bit with the stats of my own BShip.

IC:

After some more work, the chief engineer finally had all specs for the battleship assembled to show the President (or anyone who was allowed to see them). It was somewhat smaller, with slightly smaller main-guns, but more of them. All in all, it was similar to the Hindenburg class, but not just as powerful.

BlackWolf.png

OOC: It's fine.

Also played a bit with the stats of my own BShip.

IC:

After some more work, the chief engineer finally had all specs for the battleship assembled to show the President (or anyone who was allowed to see them). It was somewhat smaller, with slightly smaller main-guns, but more of them. All in all, it was similar to the Hindenburg class, but not just as powerful.

BlackWolf.png

Indeed, the specs of the battleship was duly sent to President Johnson (through secure channels, of course), and a copy was kept by Roy, who placed it in his special safe somewhere in his office (that was highly encrypted, with impossibly long passwords that only Roy knew, and retina and fingerprint scanners). Through the battleship was somewhat smaller and less powerful than their HRE counterparts, it was nevertheless very powerful and could pack a mighty punch.

Roy grinned widely as he shook hands with the HRE 'leader' of the engineers. "Thank you! Thank you! We enjoyed working and cooperating together with you." He paused for a moment. "Is there any way we could have the ship's blueprints so we could produce some more of the ship on our own? Just a question, sir." He inquired.

Indeed, the specs of the battleship was duly sent to President Johnson (through secure channels, of course), and a copy was kept by Roy, who placed it in his special safe somewhere in his office (that was highly encrypted, with impossibly long passwords that only Roy knew, and retina and fingerprint scanners). Through the battleship was somewhat smaller and less powerful than their HRE counterparts, it was nevertheless very powerful and could pack a mighty punch.

Roy grinned widely as he shook hands with the HRE 'leader' of the engineers. "Thank you! Thank you! We enjoyed working and cooperating together with you." He paused for a moment. "Is there any way we could have the ship's blueprints so we could produce some more of the ship on our own? Just a question, sir." He inquired.

"We were brought here so we could help you make ships, and without the blueprints, you can't make more, can you?"

He produced a suitcase from somewhere, handing it to Roy. "They're in here, with all other relevant information. Have fun with your new ships."

Amongst the information would be a maximum range of roughly 300 kilometers for the big railguns. Much less than what the HRE had, but still enough to outshoot most navies of the world.

"We were brought here so we could help you make ships, and without the blueprints, you can't make more, can you?"

He produced a suitcase from somewhere, handing it to Roy. "They're in here, with all other relevant information. Have fun with your new ships."

Amongst the information would be a maximum range of roughly 300 kilometers for the big railguns. Much less than what the HRE had, but still enough to outshoot most navies of the world.

Roy nodded. "Right. That makes sense." He said with a smile as he took the suitcase from the HRE 'leader'. "Once again, thank you. Actually, we cannot thank you enough, heh." He said with gratitude, eyes shining.

The information contained inside the suitcase would immensely benefit the New Englander navy and help it to become even more powerful. Later on, the information contained inside the suitcase would be sent to Boston through highly secure channels, to the Department of Defense and particularly the Department of the Navy as well as other appropriate government departments. It was thus decided: New England was going to make railguns, not only to be mounted on naval ships, but also on land. They were to be integrated into the border and coastal fortifications. The massive fortress that was New England was going to get even more massive and mightier, indeed.

OOC: So...this thread's over, I presume?

Roy nodded. "Right. That makes sense." He said with a smile as he took the suitcase from the HRE 'leader'. "Once again, thank you. Actually, we cannot thank you enough, heh." He said with gratitude, eyes shining.

The information contained inside the suitcase would immensely benefit the New Englander navy and help it to become even more powerful. Later on, the information contained inside the suitcase would be sent to Boston through highly secure channels, to the Department of Defense and particularly the Department of the Navy as well as other appropriate government departments. It was thus decided: New England was going to make railguns, not only to be mounted on naval ships, but also on land. They were to be integrated into the border and coastal fortifications. The massive fortress that was New England was going to get even more massive and mightier, indeed.

OOC: So...this thread's over, I presume?

After this, the engineers from the Empire returned to it, to resume their work there.

OOC Yeah, I guess.