A Treaty about Gods, Guinness, and a Diet Coke with Lime.

BAPS_Flag.jpg

Purpleflag2.gif

BAPS – Olympus MDoAP

Article 1: We are friends

The governments of BAPS and Olympus agree that we are all friends. Fighting against each other or spying on each other is a no-no. If we have disagreements, we talk about them. No need to nuke each other! Everyone should be nice and friendly pretty much everywhere. Also, share the booze.

Article 2: Helpin out

The governments of BAPS and Olympus agree to help each other out. This can be cash, diplomacy, booze, or maybe even moving furniture.

Article 3: Smarts

The governments of BAPS and Olympus agree to share knowledge about various subjects that may or may not be important to each other. We agree to protect each other from creepers and weirdos. Especially that crazy old guy across the street with binoculars.

Article 4: Coverin yo six

The governments of BAPS and Olympus agree to cover each other’s backs. This includes sending guys with guns, guys in blowie-uppie things, guys in flying death-dealers, pointy things, and radioactive pointy things. We especially love helping with radioactive pointy things. So if the bad guys come for either of us, the other helps to blow them to little bits. Fun, huh!?

Article 5: Its more fun to blow things up with friends

The governments of BAPS and Olympus agree that destroying things is something that friends do together. So if one decides to blow something up, the other can decide to help. If the other doesn’t want to help in the wanton destruction, cash is another option. Or you can just sit and watch popcorn, everyone loves watchin the action.

Article 6: Armaments

The Book of Armaments said we weren’t supposed to count past three, and here we are at 6. Crap.

Article 7: Driftin apart

The governments of BAPS and Olympus agree that sometimes even BFFFs get out of touch. This treaty can be cancelled with 7 days notice, during which it will still be active. Also if either of us breaks one of the articles, the other has the option of canceling this treaty immediately.

For the Titan Council :

queenhailee

Buffalo Niagara

The Pansy

For BAPS:

Mo

JTM

Inq

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Article 5: Its more fun to blow things up with friends

The governments of BAPS and Olympus agree that destroying things is something that friends do together. So if one decides to blow something up, the other can decide to help. If the other doesn’t want to help in the wanton destruction, cash is another option. Or you can just sit and watch popcorn, everyone loves watchin the action.

If either BAPS or Olympus gets to the point where they're watching popcorn during a war, an MADP upgrade might be worth looking into. In all seriousness, congratulations and good luck to both alliances with this new stage of partnership. And you've got some awesome flag designers in your ranks.

If either BAPS or Olympus gets to the point where they're watching popcorn during a war, an MADP upgrade might be worth looking into. In all seriousness, congratulations and good luck to both alliances with this new stage of partnership. And you've got some awesome flag designers in your ranks.

I knew the ODN would like the popcorn part ;)

"Guinness" should never-ever be in the same sentence as "Diet coke with lime."

I cannot even begin to break down the ways that this is taboo and most of all a crime against a very very good beer.

Other than that o/ what ever this thread is about.

Every group needs a designated driver.... don't they?

Every group needs a designated driver.... don't they?

Without starting a huge war about the intricacy of strange wonderment that is Guinness, I may only say it goes much beyond the simple DD. That DD is allowed coke/pepsi product (with out fruit) water, coffee.

That being said the true Nature of Guinness is only enjoyed and appreciated in a way that the God's attended in the following:

A Pub - This is a gathering place for the community and should be within staggering distance of your place of dwelling.

A five star Guinness rated vendor- Guinness has ratings for their vendors according to the vendors ability to serve a perfect Guinness. In Ireland there are 6, five star vendors. Yes, One is !@#$, 5 means you have graced your lips with the nectar God himself sips for weekend enjoyment In America there are only two of these said 5 star vendors. One in Tulsa, Ok and the other is in Boston, MA.

It must be said you are playing with the supernatural when you mention 'Coke with lime' along the 8th wonder of the world that is Guinness.

Just sayin.

edit

Not if they take mass transit. Train and/or bus, for example.

Bravo sir

Edited by ChimpMasterFlash

I am not comfortable with all of these aggressive treaties, would it not be a safer place to reside, and in fact a much nicer place to reside, if we all could just get along? Maybe agree that the clouds are pretty, something? Sign a Mutually agreeable dessert party treaty? War is so unnecessary, even the thought of aggression is enough to turn one's stomach :(

Without starting a huge war about the intricacy of strange wonderment that is Guinness, I may only say it goes much beyond the simple DD. That DD is allowed coke/pepsi product (with out fruit) water, coffee.

TBH I care little on what my DD drinks, providing these 2 criteria are met

1) They still get the rounds in, without looking miserable.

2) They get my drunk $@! home

I am not comfortable with all of these aggressive treaties, would it not be a safer place to reside, and in fact a much nicer place to reside, if we all could just get along? Maybe agree that the clouds are pretty, something? Sign a Mutually agreeable dessert party treaty? War is so unnecessary, even the thought of aggression is enough to turn one's stomach :(

War is very very necessary as is aggression. Oh did I mention oppression negligence And sadism?

TBH I care little on what my DD drinks, providing these 2 criteria are met

1) They still get the rounds in, without looking miserable.

2) They get my drunk $@! home

I agree get home safe my friend.

It should be mentioned DD is NOT required to drag your a$5 in the house. You will sleep in the front yard.