Into the Realm of Ice go the Angels with Flaming Swords

Sargun II

<Private>

"Civilian imaging satellites have traced the route the ship took to get to the station. The previous dock was.. Port Dranagg."

"Port Dranagg?"

"Port Dranagg."

"Well..."

Silence.

"$%&@."

-----

<Private\Communications\Port Dranagg Port Authority>

"Good evening, Port Authority. I happen to be a liabilities collection agent for a client of yours.. I believe that you recently sent out a ship fees bill.. would you mind telling me which warehouse the goods were unloaded to? This will help me a long way and perhaps avoid a lengthy, costly legal battle.."

Port Authority, Port Dranagg

"Huh? Yeah sure, whatever."

17058 files were sent. 90% of which were fishing gear, Fishing bait, Fishing hooks, Fishing boat repair parts, and fish. The rest were "Unreported" goods stored in warehouses.

OOC: Now THAT sounds like an awesome job to do. Looking through a couple thousand files that are basically repeats of other files. :awesome:

Edited by HHAYD

<Private\Internal Conversation>

"Damnit!"

"Dude, this works like an email. Just mass-click these, delete those.. and BAM only seventeen hundred files left."

"Thanks?"

"No problem."

The warehouses rented by New Anglica were traced through billing records. The amount of time needed to trace it was about an hour, mainly because they were busy flying on a plane to Ross Island. Seventeen men and, for good measure, one Black Hawk helicopter, had been shipped from Socotra to Ross Island at a privately-owned Terror Mountain facility.

<Private\Communique\Port Dranagg Port Authority>

"I'd like to rent a warehouse for, oh, three days. I'll pay in cash when I get there. Make sure there's a lot of room"

///half an hour later////

Seventeen men, all with "Port Authority" stickers on their full body armor and with loaded automatic weapons (and a Black Hawk helicopter being towed behind them) all went to a landlord regarding a warehouse, with cash needed for three years of rental.

The Black Hawk and the seventeen men all stayed in the rather roomy warehouse. Later in the day, a very scaled-back version of a non-nuclear EMP was delivered courtesy of Artemis Arms. The men fooled around with it for a bit before putting it in a safe box and setting down to sleep in preparation for tonight's activities.

As the facilities were emptied, the movement was noted and the warehouse was quickly opened. One of the men, a pilot, towed the Black Hawk out of the warehouse as the rest of the men got their weapons and turned the safeties off. The pilot quickly got inside of the Black Hawk - the night was unusually calm and winds were particularly favorable - almost nonexistent, to the bewilderment of the soldier who used to be a weatherman. Weather oddities aside, the men in Port Dranagg knew what they were looking for.

The Black Hawk lifted into the air and hovered over the trucks/people/wagons/whatever that was transporting anything from the warehouse/facilities to the ships. An order was issued to the vehicles to stop transporting immediately. The vehicles moving people to a nearby hotel were easily spotted - after all, they had come out of a facility being tracked.

Twelve of the armed men, all of them with grenades and two of them with grenade launchers, moved into position to kill any soldiers that fired. Three of the men had non-lethal weapons and the rest had assault rifles.

If the vehicles transporting refused to stop, the EMP would be unleashed.