PPO Annoucement

Drege

Part I: Description

The Kick-$@! Agreement is a Mutual Defense Pact between the alliances, Knights of NI!, and The Pirates of the Parrot Order. This MDP will declare that both alliances are Kick-$@!, and will defend each other, if needed. The terms and conditions of this agreement are to be obeyed by both alliances. Therefore, it is official, this will make the alliances Kick-$@!. And there it is.

Part II: Terms of Defense

Shall the KofN be attacked:

Term i. The PPO alliance shall aid the KofN with soldiers, money and tech. If not, they will follow Term ii.

Term ii. The PPO alliance shall defend the KofN from the alliance that has attacked. If not, they will follow Term i.

Term iii. The PPO alliance shall keep contact with the KofN, on the the current condition of their alliance, and the enemies they are fighting.

Shall PPO be attacked:

Term i. The KofN shall aid PPO with soldiers, money and tech. If not, they will follow Term ii.

Term ii. The KofN shall defend PPO from the alliance that has attacked. If not, they will follow Term i.

Term iii. The KofN shall keep contact with PPO, on the the current condition of their alliance, and the enemies they are fighting.

Part III: Conditions of Defense

Shall PPO be attacked:

Condition i. The KofN will respond with either, Term i, Term ii, or Terms i & ii.

Condition ii. The KofN shall go as far as to the point of losing to the enemy. With no regrets to losing. Therefore KofN is Kick-$@!.

Condition iii. The KofN must do their best to defend/aid PPO, and/or aid/defend them. Based on Condition ii.

Condition iiii. The KofN must ZI and Anarchy as many of PPO's enemies, as possible. ZIing is Kick-$@!.

Condition iiiii. The KofN may have the option to give up, if they've taken too much damage. However, only within 4 days of Condition i being declared. NOT Kick-$@!

Shall the KofN be attacked:

Condition i. PPO will respond with either, Term i, Term ii, or Terms i & ii.

Condition ii. PPO shall go as far as to the point of losing to the enemy. With no regrets to losing. Therefore PPO is Kick-$@!.

Condition iii. PPO must do their best to defend/aid the KofN, and/or aid/defend them. Based on Condition ii.

Condition iiii. PPO must ZI and Anarchy as many of the KofN's enemies, as possible. ZIing is Kick-$@!.

Condition iiiii. PPO may have the option to give up, if they've taken too much damage. However, only within 4 days of Condition i being declared. NOT Kick-$@!.

Part IV: Other MDPs Going Active.

Shall other MDPs go active:

Condition i. PPO is attacked, KofN aids, KofN has another MDP, that MDP may go active, or not. If it does, the alliance(s) on the other side of KofN's MDP, will join the war.

Condition ii. The KofN is attacked, PPO aids, PPO has another MDP, that MDP may go active, or not. If it does, the alliance(s) on the other side of PPO's MDP, will join the war.

Condition iii. The terms and conditions in Part III, and Part II, will not apply shall a different MDP go active. The different MDP has it's own Terms & Conditions, and these will be followed by the alliances within that MDP.

Condition iiii. In case another one of the KofN's other MDP goes active, the alliance(s) in that MDP are not required to aid PPO. They may however.

Condition iiiii. In case another one of the PPO's other MDP goes active, the alliance(s) in that MDP are not required to aid KofN. They may however.

Part V: Nuclear Weapons

Condition i. If KofN is attacked with nuclear weapons, PPO is allowed to decide whether they will use Nuclear Weapons or not.

Condition ii. If PPO is attacked with nuclear weapons, the KofN is allowed to decide whether they will use Nuclear Weapons or not.

Part VI: Signing,

Grand Captain of the PPO,

Silent Blood Line

Captain of the PPO,

Alucard65535

The President: FBI

The MoW: Boreas

The MoIA: Ramon666 - OK

The MoFA: Capt. "Aloha" - A-OK

I realize that it's incredibly long.. :P

This a re-signing of the treaty which the KofN and SOLDIER signed a year and more prior to Feb 1, 2009. This version was never posted on the CN forums. I just thought I'd let you know.

SOLDIER is now PPO(Pirates of the Parrot Order)

o/KofN!

o/PPO

:wub: MHA & Aqua

Edit:

Yes, I realize, but we were both still new to it when the original signing to place several years ago. Sloppy organization. lulz

Edited by Silent Blood Line