An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

mkflag.png

From the Desk of the King

It has been coming to my attention that there are alliances out there who are licking their chops at the prospect of bringing war to the doorstep of Athens in response to the de-facto-pseudo-almost-war-tech-raid-cluster****-thing, so I'm going to just lay this out straight and plain.

Don't. ****. With. Us.

Has Athens screwed up rather badly? Clearly, that goes beyond doubt. But have they been working to make amends? Oh yes. I'm sure most of you haven't noticed, given that you're busy getting hot and sweaty at the prospect of destroying them instead of, you know, showing concern for the wronged party or something. Alliances make mistakes. The Mushroom Kingdom is not going to abandon Athens for this mistake. We will work with them to correct it, and to address the issues that lead to the mistake.

Do. Not. Test. Us. If you come for Athens, you will have to go through us. Quite frankly I don't care who stands next to us, if anyone. Trust me, we're used to it. We're not strangers to facing off against incredible odds. If you bring war to Athens, you will find us waiting for you. We do not leave our allies behind. Especially not to some opportunistic, bloodthirsty hounds.

Signed this Fourteenth Day of November, 2009

Archon

King of the Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By their own admission, they feel they've done nothing wrong and are making amends only as a result of the bad PR their actions have generated.

I ask the following as a genuine question, not as an attempt to troll: how does the above fit in with what you've said?

Edited by Crymson

What if someone brings a Tech Raid instead of war? They are different things now, so I can see how it might get kind of confusing.

I'm going to repeat that you can use any means necessary to defend yourself for the umpteenth time.

Archon, I love you dearly, but I will go through you if you stand in my way... but you know that already. I am tired of the only alliances being accountable for their deliberate actions as being ones that have Order in their name.

I love the needless posturing.

Edited by Unavailable Contact

lugosisig.jpg

When "sticking up for allies" means enabling and defending their bad behavior, it is neither honorable nor respectable. I hope that in the future, Federation of Buccaneers and Athens understand that, but more importantly, MK et al. as well.

Edited by Schattenmann

Archon, I love you dearly, but I will go through you if you stand in my way... but you know that already. I am tired of the only alliances being accountable for their deliberate actions as being ones that have Order in their name.

You have my force lightning.