The Dawn Before Revelation

Atticus

1459615-African-Sunrise-0.jpg

Gather one and all for one last look at the world we know, for the coming of the revelations is nearing. We will finally see the realities of the cold world we inhabit with big judging eyes. So bask in your gloriful ignorance while you can dear citizens, for all that you know will soon come to an end. The world will seperate into two camps in the battle of all thoughts and ideas, frirnd become foe.

Heed this warning my good people, for you will not like the revealing openess you will soon experience. You cannot hide from it, you cannot reject it. It is truth, and you must face it. Everything will change, everything.

Why must we only be warned of things at dawn? Can't for once, someone warn me of something say, by dusk before? Is that too much to ask?

I for one would like to be warned immediately after lunch so that I don't have to hear such big news on an empty stomach. Doom-sayers just have no common courtesy anymore.

I for one would like to be warned immediately after lunch so that I don't have to hear such big news on an empty stomach. Doom-sayers just have no common courtesy anymore.

Understandable, hypoglycemic are we? However can we make it after happy hour, I like a few dozen drinks in me before I hear about my impending doom and life as I know it non-existent, it just makes the shock of such an announcement that much easier to bare.

Gather one and all for one last look at the world we know, for the coming of the revelations is nearing. We will finally see the realities of the cold world we inhabit with big judging eyes. So bask in your gloriful ignorance while you can dear citizens, for all that you know will soon come to an end. The world will seperate into two camps in the battle of all thoughts and ideas, frirnd become foe.

Heed this warning my good people, for you will not like the revealing openess you will soon experience. You cannot hide from it, you cannot reject it. It is truth, and you must face it. Everything will change, everything.

Y'know, 7 years ago as I was eating dinner, I saw the face of Jesus in my plate of spaghetti. His two big meatball eyes watched my every move as his noodly lips made a pronouncement of that exact statement you have written above.

At first, I thought it was just a side-affect of the medication, but yesterday the neighbor's dog confirmed it by adding a warning that Cindy Crawford and the Third Party are out to get me, so it's obvious now what the catalyst for the coming catastrophe will be! I must shed my clothes, don my tin foil hat, and climb atop the tallest tower in town to get my message out to the world- starting on the evening news!

I thank you, my friend, for making everything so clear, my mission for liberating the world of the icy grip of the extra-dimensional psychic space monkey demons doppelgangers has begun!

Adios, my friend, I'll see you at the yawning void climax of the End Times!

Edited by Kzoppistan