Operation Purplenurple

3390273630_232cfdd203_m.jpg

The Enaction of Operation Purplenurple

The civil disobedience preached by Michiel de Ruyter, as inspired as it was, has failed us. It is time to take action. The Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes acknowledges this and will take action as necessary to thwart the increasing encroachment of our sovereignty.

This is Operation Purplenurple. This is an action of last resort. This was put on the shelf because we had hoped never to use it. Our campaign to have a voice of reason in the senate has gone unheard. It is time to take action. Operation Purplenurple is now in effect.

Do you wish to understand the logistics of our plan, enemies of SLCB? Do you wish to watch your back, PEACE? Merely watch your aid, war, and spy screens. Watch as stagnation takes hold. Just watch.

The actions undertaken by the Seaworthy Liberian Front are undertaken by men far braver than I. They do not represent the views of the Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes at this juncture.

Come my violet-faced children,

Follow well in order, get your DEFCON ready,

Have you your soldiers? Have you your full spy count?

Boxes! O boxes!

For we cannot idle here,

We must reroll my darlings, we must bear the brunt of nukes,

We, the youthful sinewy alliance, all the rest on us depend,

Boxes! O boxes!

The Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i.e. you really really really want to punch PEACE (and probably especially Invicta :P) in the face but don't have the balls to declare? So you just let ogodai go rogue instead and make a new topic for it? Wunnaful. :v:

i.e. you really really really want to punch PEACE (and probably especially Invicta :P) in the face but don't have the balls to declare? So you just let ogodai go rogue instead and make a new topic for it? Wunnaful. :v:

Well, after invicta or whomever faked those logs, or as they claim "condensed" them while simultaneously adding a line to their condensed version to make it appear damning, whatever they do, I think they'd actually be justified in doing it.

Well, after invicta or whomever faked those logs, or as they claim "condensed" them while simultaneously adding a line to their condensed version to make it appear damning, whatever they do, I think they'd actually be justified in doing it.

Then let's see a little more than the "we support your actions but not really" crap they're trying to pull. :P

Just you wait.

Oh you. -_-

SLCB declares on SOS, amirite? :awesome:

Well, the line "added" was said later on, but yeah, the shuffling was bad.

EDIT: Quotation marks

Edited by Timtacious

Well, the line "added" was said later on, but yeah, the shuffling was bad.

EDIT: Quotation marks

The point was they were deliberately edited in order to make them look bad and gain political favour from the world at large, so, whatever slcb decides to do they're pretty much in the right for doing it. Wars have been fought for less concrete reasons than that, and editing logs is a pretty concrete reason, considering the context they were used in.

But let's wait and see what happens, should be fun.

[edit again:] Although, I must say, the longer this thing drags out between the stickmen and purple, the more I suspect this is a ruse that they're all in on.

Edited by astronaut jones

The point was they were deliberately edited in order to make them look bad and gain political favour from the world at large, so, whatever slcb decides to do they're pretty much in the right for doing it. Wars have been fought for less concrete reasons than that, and editing logs is a pretty concrete reason, considering the context they were used in.

But let's wait and see what happens, should be fun.

Stay on topic, bud. If you want to re-re-re-re-rehash this, there is another thread.

Also, I'm not entirely sure what the point of this topic is, but I'm sure it's important :D