She Counted to Two and then Became a Stormtrooper.

Taget

SSSW18old.jpg

Two years ago three men, Xman08, LLAMAco, Joemoe15 founded the alliance of She Said She Was 18 (SSSW18). Through these last two years we've never wanted to be the strongest, biggest, baddest, or most influential. Instead we aimed towards more humble yet more important things. Having friends we hold true to regardless of treaty. Being straight forward and honest in all our dealings. Treating friend and foe alike with humor and good cheer. And most of all creating a positive healthy environment for our members to grow and progress together.

We've been blessed by a number of able and talented leaders such as Xman, Brandon Simonson, Lord Jay, Neforatu, Jipps and Lord Chris. A good portion of our membership joined because of Lord Jay and the incredible influence he had on our alliance both internally and externally but each leader has contributed in their own unique way to our alliance.

It is with a sad heart that I must announce that this will be the final message from She Said She Was 18. It's been a hard trip and well, it's time to take a little rest. We've had a great run; had some great times, met cool people, and got to know what we were made of.

We've decided to merge with the Imperial Assault Alliance. We took notice of how they stood by their allies and found friends who play the game the way we think it should be played. They will also be taking over protection of our protectorate CPAC.

I'll close by thanking our allies who stood by us until the end. I'll only mention the ones we are bound to by high level treaty or else this message would go on for way too long.

vaflagui3.png

VA - After the mass cancellations on the NPO just after the start of the Karma War we thought we were going to ride to the defense of NPO alone. We tried to cancel our treaty with you and begged and pleaded to keep you out of a war we thought would just be a suicide mission. You were friends and we never wanted to see you get hurt. You would hear none of that and insisted on coming in with us no matter what. And if you hadn't we still would have sung your praises and loved you just as much. The bonds we formed back in OPP will last forever.

EmpireflagVersion2JPEG.jpg

=LOST= - Anyone can be friends and allies when they agree. The real test is how they act when there is disagreement. =LOST= despite being on opposite sides from us in the last two wars have been true friends who have helped us whenever they could. We always cherish your friendship. I can't say enough about what great allies you guys are. We'll definitely be staying in touch after the merger. Hopefully we'll yet have a chance to fight by your side.

NPObannerflagnew.png

NPO - Many have complained about things you may or may not have done. Whether or not others have had trouble with you we have had none. You've been good allies and even better friends. We wish you luck in rebuilding and hope you stick to your stated goal of building your relationship with your closest friends over the bloc politics that have brought you both success and ruin in the past.

TPFflag.png

TPF - We doubted you at the start of the last war and you proved us wrong. Very wrong. I apologize for anything I or anyone else in our alliance may have said about you. You showed honor and integrity in the battlefield and nobody can take that away from you. We're proud to have had you as a protector and proud to have been your friends and allies.

So no more sexy flag. No more mean comments about how we're degenerates. To all of our allies, before we go, we just want to tell you: you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IAA is such an overrated alliance, its a rotating door of membership over there.

To be honest, it looks like a slap in the face to VA to me, but that's just from my perspective since I knew VA/SSSW18 to be fairly close back in the day.

That little irritation aside, best of luck and may you find happiness.

Edited by Beatrice

This isn't quite how I envisioned getting that MDP with you guys, but it'll have to do.

I'll miss SSSW18 - you guys had a real personality. I know you won't lose that in IAA; let's hope the future has wonderful things in store for you. If anyone deserves it, it's you guys.

Love__004101_.jpg

IAA is such an overrated alliance, its a rotating door of membership over there.

To be honest, it looks like a slap in the face to VA to me, but that's just from my perspective since I knew VA/SSSW18 to be fairly close back in the day.

Rotating door of membership? Thank God you left.

Good to have SSSW18 become a part of the Empire, and thanks for the obligatory lolBeatrice moment.

Edited by Chimaera

Excuse me... IAA is not overrated, nor is it a rotating door of membership. Please, refrain from making empty posts in a disbandment thread, it means nothing, and will just mean less.

How is it a slap in the face of VA? VA and SSSW18 stood together during the Karma war, and after were still close friends, once again, your making empty posts, think before posting.

I think I now have a grasp of why posts like this are "lolBeatrice" moments, because you are just posting without much thought or research into the claims you make.