Dark Fist treaty cancellations

darkfist.png

Hello there

This is a rather sad day really - one thing that I have always hoped I would never have to do is to cancel treaties, but here we are. Today Dark Fist announces the dissolution of our MDoAP with The Centurion Brotherhood and our MDAP with the International Protection Agency. Both alliances have been informed and have acknowledged the cancellations, additionally over 72 hours has passed since the notifications, hence we consider both treaties now void.

Of course our lives would be quite boring if all announcements were so generic...

To elaborate, we really like both alliances, and both treaties were quite epic when announced - if I do say so myself. Indeed, both of these cancellations were not easy to decide upon, to the contrary they occured as a result of many weeks of internal discussions fueled by a significant effort to revamp our FA. The key reasons for these cancellations are identical, and are as follows;

The governments with which we once held a strong connection and under which we signed the treaties are not longer there. Communication with the new governments of those respective alliances did not reach a level at which it was previously, nor a level we would consider satisfactory. Because our friendship now exists more in paper than in spirit, we felt that the meaning of the treaties was largely gone. In addition, we felt as though we were putting both TCB and IPA - alliances in a rebuilding and re-organisational phase, in unnecessary danger by having them being allied to us - an alliance which is far more likely to get involved in any arbitrary war.

The cancellation of these treaties does not mean that we are turning our backs on people we once called comrades. We would still be more than willing to assist them in any way necessary, should they desire such assistance, and we have further offered more specific help to get their alliances back on track - shall they need it.

There is nothing sinister about these cancellations, we truly wish the best to TCB & IPA, and we hope to remain on better-than-good terms with both.

Farewell,

Daikos, Diarch

Starcraftmazter, Diarch

Martinius, MoFA

Sad decision but had to be done, we got no answers from them for several weeks, it had become really only a 1way communication.

Anyway we have a project for helping them rebuilding, if they are willing to accept our help and to be active enought for sustaining it. :D

Well as i have never been contacted i wouldn't know about the one-way communication but on the other hand i'm pretty poor at Foreign affairs as King (which is way i appointed a Vet in FA as FA minister , which i will interrogate on this ^^) . But than again , we live on .

Well as i have never been contacted i wouldn't know about the one-way communication but on the other hand i'm pretty poor at Foreign affairs as King (which is way i appointed a Vet in FA as FA minister , which i will interrogate on this ^^) . But than again , we live on .

I personally idle always in tcb irc channel and have never seen tcb members here.

But anyway speak with SCM then =)

Edited by Marcus Bellator

As SCM said, this decision took us several weeks of internal debate to be reached. We certainly wish the best of luck to both TCB and IPA and hope that in the future our friendships can be rebuilt into what they had been when these treaties were originally signed. Even without paper binding us together you should know that you can always turn to us if you need help.

You see, whenever DF makes an FA announcement, all of Diarchs and Ministers gotta reply :P

This is a sad day for every DF'er, but it had to be done. At least a level of communication must exist between the governments of alliances, but it didn't exist for either of those alliances anymore. In addition, IPA and TCB aren't likely to go to war, but we are, and that way we would get them into trouble. That's all.