UINE Elections and New Flag

Keve69

Uineflag.jpg

Hail denizens of planet Bob, Im here tonight to announce a few cool things.

Firstly, history has shown us that their always comes a time when people decide to revolt, seperate their monarch's head from his/her body and install a democracy... Luckily this is Planet Bob so i'll be keeping my head. However, recently UINE has gone through many changes and we've decided it would be best for the alliance if we adopted an alternate method of government selection. I.E, democracy as opposed to my benevolant dictatorship.

Since I expect such a vast group of people to care and actually want to see the minute changes this produces in the UINE constitution Im not even going to post a link (for you few obsessive-compulsive e-lawyers, seek me on IRC ill give you a linky). I will however give you all a real short version of it: Ministers and deputies are elected at fixed intervals, triums are elected when they resign or I sack their butt and, since I didn't want to alienate the cohort of emperors and kings/queens of the cyberverse, I of course remain a benevolant dictator/supreme leader of doom.

So without further ado, and useless digressions on my part, here is the new government of the Union of Integrated National Entities:

Emperor: Keve69

Triumvir: HRH_King_Raymond_II

Triumvir: codeXveronica (aka vron-a-tron)

Triumvir: PyroPyotr

MoFA: PirateMonkey

MoIA: hhawk

DMoIA: NathanHale

MoD: BKuz172

DMoD: Oysterhead

MoF: Bobtheflea

DMoF: GeneralGrievous

MoE: anto475

DMoE: Skoshuke

MoR: MarkLevin7

DMoR: NathanHale

I now wish to extend my personal thanks to all those who participate in the elections, as well as thank the new gov for the time they are about to devote to this alliance! These elections made us all realize how active and suprisingly big our community was, I'm confident the people have made the correct choice and that only bright things await UINE in the future! Now, before someone walks up here and goes: "Cool story bro, imma let you finish BUT:" Im gonna proceed to the next part of the announcement....

We've spoken long and hard about how bad our flag was, I mean you look at at it and go: "what in the name of admin is that fuzzy blob in the center and who would ever have 3D effects on a flag". Well after nearly 6 months of debating we decided to scrap the original plan which was to write a guide to understanding our flag and what its trying to express (mostly because Patrick Swazy passed away and we wanted him to make the audio version of the guide...). We then fell back on plan-b which was to get a new flag, so here it is, graciously provided by Ursakar E Creed:

Xba5g6.png

Thanks all for reading, this is Keve69 signing off...

Long Live the Union!

Long Live the Common Sense Revolution!