A Resolution from the Moralist Front

Vilien

Around two days ago, brennan s chambre, a member of the Moralist Front, came under attack from AlHarmAhman of the Supremacy League. I resolved to settle this, which I naturally assumed was a mistake, peacefully and diplomatically. So I proceeded to engage in negotiations with the leadership of the alliance, including the aggressor party, on their off-site forums. From the very beginning, I acted with the utmost of respect and courtesy toward an inexperienced and seemingly innocent group of players.

This respect was not returned in kind. Dismissed by the leader of the Supremacy League, I was asked to fill out an "incident report" along with the attacker, AlHarmAhman. AlHarmAhman, the alliance's second in command, responded by refusing to declare peace and instead suggesting that his entire alliance attack the Moralist Front.

I wasn't interested in going to war with this tiny alliance that no one had ever heard of. So I decided to bring in TORN to show some muscle. I immediately got the response that I wanted. Both Panopatican and Joosseepph (Leader and MoFA respectively) rolled over, promising to pay a grand total of $20,000 in reparations for their terrible crimes. When informed that the standard reparations for this kind of thing were somewhere closer to $3,000,000, I was informed (by the two cash-heavy, tech dealing nations) that they had a protectorate with GATO, and a number of other treaties, and that they would not back down. It took me all of 15 minutes to verify that they had none of the treaties that they claimed to have.

In comes brennan, the defender. After being subjected to a full round of attacks, he decides that he wants peace. Fine. He decides that $3 million is too much, since his attacker was too incompetent to do much damage, and since his nation is small enough that a small number like $500,000 would be fine. Works for me. What the hell do I care? It's not like I'm getting these reparations anyway.

That's when I checked the Supremacy League's war screen. I discovered that not only had they been involved in an attack on the Moralist Front, but they had also attacked Menotah and the Southern Union. I came in contact with both alliances, who informed me that the Supremacy League was essentially a rogue alliance that attacked any small alliances they could get away with attacking. Neither alliance would be receiving a single cent from the Supremacy League in reparations, nor would they be receiving peace. My alliance mates and I have learned to suffer disrespect, constant threats, and "mistake" raids in our short period of existence. However, we will not suffer an alliance to be allowed to attack and destroy other nations, simply because their alliances do not have the necessary political influence to threaten the attackers into giving them peace. You wanted an alliance war? You've got one.

Resolution #3:

VIEWING the aggressive actions of members of the Supremacy League toward the Moralist Front.

DEEPLY CONCERNED about the physical destruction wrought upon members of Menotah and the the Southern Union by the Supremacy League.

UNDERSTANDING that it is the duty of a wrongfully aggressive alliance to right their actions with reasonable reparations.

RECOGNIZING the insulting and disrespectful attitudes of the government officials of the Supremacy League toward the Moralist Front and her ally during negotiations.

CONVINCED that the Moralist Front, Menotah, and the Southern Union have not been given the due respect and benevolent treatment they deserve as sovereign alliances, and as a pro-active and non-hostile negotiating parties.

WE HEREBY declare our support for Menotah and the Southern Union and recognize a state of hostilities between the Moralist Front and the Supremacy League. We will bring all necessary force to bear in order to accomplish our goal of securing the reparations we deserve. Moreover, we will ensure that our conduct in this conflict will be marked by the respect and decency that our enemies have failed to give us.

Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken!

Signed,

The General Assembly of the Moralist Front

- - - - -

To the Supremacy League:

I apologize sincerely for some of the actions I have taken toward you. I'm sorry that my good friend, brennan s chambre, has been so completely willing to forgive you for your transgressions. I'm sorry that he is so strong in his moralistic convictions that he desired to assist you in any way he possibly could during the negotiating process. I'm sorry that we let you off the hook so easily. I apologize, deeply and truly, for allowing your alliance to pay us the sum of $500,000 to make all of this go away. I'll be paying the first $3 million of any reparations that Menotah and the Southern Union request as a result of this conflict for you.

I apologize for all of those things. I'm not sorry for teaching an alliance that lies about its treaties, threatens and attacks those it deems small enough to bully, and shelters rogues a lesson in respect.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And once again, The Moralist Front shows why it's the worst alliance in all of planet bob.

You're pretty good at speed reading. Well, that's assuming you can actually read, which might be a bit of a stretch.

oh poor use of an overused smiley awesome

you're batting a thousand champ

Actually that was the perfect use of that smiley, furthermore, your responses are completely generic. You need to take some time to think these ones out if you're actually going to get into this.

Edited by Vilien

oh poor use of an overused smiley awesome

you're batting a thousand champ

good use of capitalization i am quite proud of you and i will join you in your revolution.

also nice vilien, nice. a good call

You're pretty good at speed reading. Well, that's assuming you can actually read, which might be a bit of a stretch.

oh, Very clever.

No, I read it. And the fact that one Micro Alliance had to pull in a major alliance to "show some muscle" with another micro alliance is pathetic.

And you call yourselves Moralists?

oh, Very clever.

No, I read it. And the fact that one Micro Alliance had to pull in a major alliance to "show some muscle" with another micro alliance is pathetic.

It's called, uh, well, realpolitik, I'd think someone so blindly and fervently anti-Moralist would be all for that kind of thing. Besides, we were using our muscle to achieve peace. How silly of us.

oh, Very clever.

What a good reply. You seem to miss the fact that this isn't Vilien being ridiculous, this is the alliance TMF is at war with being dicks, and the necessity emerged to bring in a larger alliance to assist in negotiations. It is not Vilien's fault or TMF's fault that the alliance they are at war with are jerks.

They seem to follow morals pretty well, from what I have seen.

It's called, uh, well, realpolitik, I'd think someone so blindly and fervently anti-Moralist would be all for that kind of thing. Besides, we were using our muscle to achieve peace. How silly of us.

Oh, I'm totally for realpolitik, and yes I'm anti-moralist.

I just thought that "The Moralist Front" would do practice said morality.

And once again, The Moralist Front shows why it's the worst alliance in all of planet bob.

Why? Because they defended themselves? Look, I don't end up on the same side of things as Vilien very often, but I don't know how you can fault him for defending his alliance. I figured folks like you would be cheering to see an incident turn to war instead of being settled peacefully.

Go get 'em TMF, Menotah, and SU.

-Bama

well i and amos from CIA have been reading and discussing this with each other. We get a total kick out of how stupid this Supremacy League is, because we both were asked to sign with them, but refused. For the past week we have been reading all the posts on their forums because they let guests read everything. It is a very good read and suggest ur read it, it is 15 + pages long. I congradulate TMF, and support them , for it is the right thing to do, and for SL, i laugh because of how stupid you are,. LOL

well i and amos from CIA have been reading and discussing this with each other. We get a total kick out of how stupid this Supremacy League is, because we both were asked to sign with them, but refused. For the past week we have been reading all the posts on their forums because they let guests read everything. It is a very good read and suggest ur read it, it is 15 + pages long. I congradulate TMF, and support them , for it is the right thing to do, and for SL, i laugh because of how stupid you are,. LOL

:huh:

Wow, Why would you even consider allying someone who has their forums open to guests. Once again the Huns, and TSL suprise me. Micro alliances ugh

:huh:

Wow, Why would you even consider allying someone who has their forums open to guests. Once again the Huns, and TSL suprise me. Micro alliances ugh

to answer u, we didn't go to them, they came to us and just said :::

" will you sign a MDP with us"

after we said no they left

so u can't say we did anything bad

to answer u, we didn't go to them, they came to us and just said :::

" will you sign a MDP with us"

after we said no they left

so u can't say we did anything bad

Sounds like Rebbilon trying to get Vox to ally with them. :P (I remember when their forums were opened up for guests to post... that did not end well. :unsure: ) Although in that case I'm not sure if they asked for an MDP. Starfox would know. He was the one who rejected them :lol1:

Anyway, I hope TSL is taught a lesson in respect by Menotah, TMF, and SU.

Sounds like Rebbilon trying to get Vox to ally with them. :P (I remember when their forums were opened up for guests to post... that did not end well. :unsure: ) Although in that case I'm not sure if they asked for an MDP. Starfox would know. He was the one who rejected them :lol1:

Anyway, I hope TSL is taught a lesson in respect by Menotah, TMF, and SU.

just to clarify don't called supremacy league TSL because that is another alliance

TSL is the shadow legion

i think we should call them SL just to make sure no one gets confused