This is Our Declaration of Existance

cnterror

The Terrorism Nations of CN (TNCN)

We are planet bob's elite, we are The Terrorism Nations of CN. We play the role of terrorists here on planet bob...we mean no harm to you but really we do to your nation and your alliance. We lie, cheat, steal, kill, and destroy.

We are seeking anyone with any CN skillz to join our team, you will need the ability to rapidly grow a new nation as I can assure you you will need new nations every once in awhile. You will do as you are told, reaking havok in the cyberverse.

Ready to join? Come to the dark side, we have cookies: http://cnterror.tk

Consider us existent!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think we are that stupid, we don't fly the TNCN alliance unless we have completed our mission and are going inactive until deleted as a sign of victory. We don't use obvious names, we are very covert. I am was a long standing member of planet bob, I have been shafted by big alliances enough...and now its personal.

Do you really think we are that stupid, we don't fly the TNCN alliance unless we have completed our mission and are going inactive until deleted as a sign of victory. We don't use obvious names, we are very covert. I am was a long standing member of planet bob, I have been shafted by big alliances enough...and now its personal.

Well first off there are a few issues with this: No veteran players will do this unless they want to quit, but they won't join you if they want to. Secondly, you will have a hard time doing any damage at 3 NS and constantly rebuilding. Even if your nations grow to 10k NS quickly, it wont take long to destroy them.

Good luck though! You already got me scared out of my mind! :rolleyes:

EDIT: 3 NS in peace mode.

Edited by USMC123

No, I think you are highly intelligent. Don't let anyone tell you differently either. And this is definitely the best way to get revenge.

Are your clandestine agents expected to enroll in your public Enrollment section? Or should I PM you in-game or something?