A Joint SNAFU-Nemesis Announcement

daggarz

nemsnafu.jpg

A Joint SNAFU and Nemesis Announcement

After a somewhat confusing and frustrating situation between these two alliances. A solution has arisen.

The ruler Lord Exodus has decided to quit Cybernations rather than face the punishment dictated for his actions.

Nemesis agrees that SNAFU has the right to attack Lord Exodus' nation until he deletes as he was unwilling to accept the fair offer presented by SNAFU.

If Lord Exodus should re-roll and decide to join Nemesis again, as a new entity, the nation will be clear of all crimes and given entry into the alliance, after once again going through the application process.

Nemesis and SNAFU would like to make clear that there are no hard feelings over the past weeks events and look forward to a firmer friendship with contact keeping strong.

Signed for Nemesis

Draov - Trium

Yawoo - Trium

Daggarz - InterimTrium

Signed for SNAFU

Stetson, Grand FUBAR

Madam CaVi, Power Behind the Throne

Joe32320, Director of Illicit Affairs

Warmongrel, Director of Alliance Relations

Heheurfunny, Director of Damage Control

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After what has been a very difficult few days, I am very happy to join with Nemesis in announcing a resolution to this situation.

Although our beliefs differ on some fundamental levels, the honor and commitment they have shown to their applicants and members is second to none. I have had nothing but a cordial conversation with them throughout this entire situation and hope that this incident, as difficult as it has been, stands as foundation to establish a bond of friendship with Nemesis.

Lord Exodus, what you did is something that I doubt I will ever understand, but you've found friends that will be true to you, as we tried, please take this fresh start to return the favor. I can't pretend to know why you took this option of those available to you, but wish you the best should you decide to return to this planet.

Great to see, I really hope Nemesis and SNAFU can work together in the future in a spirit of friendship and mutual respect. Stetson has shown what a classy leader he is throughout this process and it was a pleasure to have this resolved with good feelings on both sides.

o/ Nemesis

o/ SNAFU

Great to see this resolved. I'd like to mirror what Stetson said, it was a pleasure talking to him when although our view points clearly differed on the situation, he was able to understand our position and reach this compromise. Hopefully any future dealings with SNAFU will come in a far better situation.

This looks SO much like Perma ZI.... Or perhaps I am getting it wrong? I ask for real, for this I assume that if Exodus decides not to delete, he will be rightfully attacked forever until he deletes?

EDIT

What Londo said. Slow reading on my behalf is slow xD

Edited by Elegarth

So, you're going to attack him until his nation ceases to exist.

It might just be me, but that sounds like the textbook definition of PZI. Isn't that something you were fighting AGAINST, Nemesis? SNAFU was neutral, but you're allowing it to happen with your blessing.

his current nation is only to be ZI'd once (If he comes out of peace mode before he lets his nation delete) unless he compiles with the terms given by Stetson here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...9342&st=100 , if he rejoins the game under a new nation, he is free to go where he wishes.

He has made the decision to leave on his own accord. No doubt this situation had an effect on his decision, but no one pressured or is pressuring him to leave the game.

Hope that clears any confusion up

Edited by Joe32320

Read it again.

The guy is deleting so Nemesis is letting SNAFU attack until he either clicks the delete button or the 25 days is up.

I suppose if you want to e-lawyer this, it technically is PZI, but as Joe32320's post shows, it was not the intended punishment.

o/ Peaceful resolutions

EDIT: Joe's post allowed clarification

Edited by USMC123

Nemesis agrees that SNAFU has the right to attack Lord Exodus' nation until he deletes as he was unwilling to accept the fair offer presented by SNAFU.

If Lord Exodus should re-roll and decide to join Nemesis again, as a new entity, the nation will be clear of all crimes and given entry into the alliance, after once again going through the application process.

That's PZI.

Shoe, welcome to the other foot.

I did not miss that part. However, if he doesn't delete right away, there's no difference. He'll still be attacked until he deletes. In the application, there's no difference between what is being done and PZI. The label is the only difference.

That's PZI.

Shoe, welcome to the other foot.

Just because Nemesis will allow SNAFU to attack LE for any period until he deletes does not mean that is their intention nor will they. I'd suggest you read the two posts above you:

his current nation is only to be ZI'd once (If he comes out of peace mode before he lets his nation delete) unless he compiles with the terms given by Stetson here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...9342&st=100 , if he rejoins the game under a new nation, he is free to go where he wishes.

He has made the decision to leave on his own accord. No doubt this situation had an effect on his decision, but no one pressured or is pressuring him to leave the game.

Hope that clears any confusion up

Read it again.

The guy is deleting so Nemesis is letting SNAFU attack until he either clicks the delete button or the 25 days is up.

I suppose if you want to e-lawyer this, it technically is PZI, but as Joe32320's post shows, it was not the intended punishment.

o/ Peaceful resolutions

EDIT: Joe's post allowed clarification

Oi, and Joe said it right before I did.

Edited by Locke