Of Robes and Dusters

Schattenmann

CoJFlag.pngBrowncoatsFlag.png

Here's how it is:

Out here on the fringe, an alliance has no guarantee of justice beyond what it can provide for itself. Sometimes a crew meets up with some likeminded folks out here, they size each other up, and they come out thinking these folks can be called upon if you get in a pinch.

The fringe is funny, it ain't one place; it's lots of places all over and folks in their neck of the fringe is different from folks in their neck of the fringe. Some fringers wear brown dusters and run around in boats, some wears cloaks and lives in high n' holy temples.

They all talk funny, though. In the sizin' up and funny talkin', Browncoats and Justitians have come to an understanding.

Optional Defense

Cult of Justitia and Browncoats ain't ones to meddle. We're gonna pass and meet, and we're gonna be real friendly, but we ain't in for tying ourselves together. It's good to have a friend to depend on out here, though, and besides if we're gonna have each other's backs well it's only fair to let any hwun dan know it before they start something.

Justy's Bar

Browncoats will share their rum, Justitians will keep the bar open late for Browncoats.

Cancellation

Cancellin' a treaty that ain't binding might be more trouble than it's worth, but if it happens that it has to be done, we'll let you know 36 hours in advance.

For Cult of Justitia:

Schattenmann, Presbyter

For Browncoats:

Asriel Belacqua, Prime Minister

Nintenderek, Foreign Minister

Atoms, Home Minister

StraightUpNoBull, Defense Minister

Asriel stands up slowly and begins clapping his hands, as Schattenmann steps down he speaks

I have known Schattenmann for years, literally. While I disagreed with him on many issues, I have found that, over this time, he has never made those decisions because he was selfish, or juvenile in any way. I have found him to be an excellent friend, who was willing to help me out, even though I was unwilling to extend my hand to him. I have, more recently than a while ago, come to the realization that he is, in fact, a friend, and a great person to have around.

On behalf of the people of Surda, and the Browncoats, I hail this grand person, and the alliance that I have also come to know and love in recent days.

May there be many more ahead of us, and may Justitia bless them.

Asriel stands up slowly and begins clapping his hands, as Schattenmann steps down he speaks

I have known Schattenmann for years, literally. While I disagreed with him on many issues, I have found that, over this time, he has never made those decisions because he was selfish, or juvenile in any way. I have found him to be an excellent friend, who was willing to help me out, even though I was unwilling to extend my hand to him. I have, more recently than a while ago, come to the realization that he is, in fact, a friend, and a great person to have around.

On behalf of the people of Surda, and the Browncoats, I hail this grand person, and the alliance that I have also come to know and love in recent days.

May there be many more ahead of us, and may Justitia bless them.

It is true that on many occassions we have hurled our best and deepest insults at each other over issues that were close to our hearts. We have both been wrong, and we have both been right.

It is also true that in time we have seen our own errors, and seen each other's intentions and motivations. Time has matured us, experience has pruned us, communication has tempered us.

Edited by Schattenmann

It is true that on many occassions we have hurled our best and deepest insults at each other over issues that were close to our hearts. We have both ben wrong, and we have both been right.

It is also true that in time we have seen our own errors, and seen each other's intentions and motivations. Time has tempered us, experience has pruned us, communication has tempered us.

*throws over a snickers bar wrapper and winks*

Seriously though, gratz.