CDT Announcement

fluffyewunga

Cdtbanner.jpg

CDT is one of the oldest and most enduring blocs in existance. Way back in June 2007 (LINK), seven alliances mostly new to the world, grouped together in the interests of mutual defense and protection.

I suspect that most of these early pioneers did not realise what they had started and just how much CDT would expand and grow over the years. Grow it certainly did, but also evolve and adapt to the changing needs of it's member alliances. However, in one regard it's never changed and that is that in it's own quiet way it's always been an eternal home for it's members for whenever they've needed it. Those that don't understand us don't know what they're missing.

100px-Wolf_Pack_RED.jpg

Wolfpack

Starve Alone - Feast Together. The Wolfpack motto. In many ways Wolfpack instinctively "gets" CDT, because their alliance is all about family. Such was shown in their assault on ODN in the Karma War. It wasn't about politics, it wasn't about about the wider world and it certainly wasn't about joining the bigger side. Their family in FEAR and UCN simply needed them and they came to defend them. That's why they are a perfect fit for the CDT bloc and have been welcomed with open arms.

200px-NATO.png

NATO

If it hadn't been for NATO there would have been no CDT, so we all owe them a huge debt of thanks. I don't know if back in those dim and distant days they thought that the bloc would still be going deep into 2009, but it is and it's time for the prodigal to return.

NATO is part of CDT, they belong here and and finally things are back to the way they should be, the family is complete and ready to face any challenges that come are way.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for overlapping treaties. Congrats to the UPN and USN's puppets.

Congrats NATO and Wolfpack.

Good for you, now here's a cookie. Why not going and see some other imaginary and not true things :)

Welcome Wolfpack and NATO :)

We have beer in the hall for you :P

*Welcomes them in with open arms*

this is super cool to see, congrats to NATO for being re-admitted and congrats to Wolfpack for admission (I know 1st hand that they're an :awesome: bunch - not counting the fact that my bro IRL - greywolfpup, is part of said alliance :P, also good to see the ties grow stronger w/ good alliances like UCN and FEAR :D)

o/NATO

o/Wolfpack

o/CDT

stay classy

Yay for overlapping treaties. Congrats to the UPN and USN's puppets.

Congrats NATO and Wolfpack.

Beatrice I thank you, I can now retire knowing that some else besides myself will keep reminding the public what I have been shouting for years..

/me is highly disappointed with wolfprince.

Beatrice I thank you, I can now retire knowing that some else besides myself will keep reminding the public what I have been shouting for years..

/me is highly disappointed with wolfprince.

*sighs* Took you a whole 50 minutes free... you obviously slipping...

*Also agree's with Altheus* Tis great news :D