ARES does have a So[u]L

Jtkode

Since the formation of SoL we have been great friends, no not friends, more like besties, Patriot along with his gov't has done a great job at creating a great alliance that we <3. Because of this along with the other things SoL does for us....when were alone...in our private channels....well leave it at that, we gladly announce our new PIAT agreement!

O/ ARES

O/ SoL!

The, "Lady Relkassar Abuses Jtk" Agreement

aresflagx.jpgSoLFlag-Big.png

I. Peace-

SoL and ARES will not wage war with one another for the duration of this treaty. Lets put it this way, ARES and SoL hooked up, ARES got pregnant, we cant be waging war with each other until the baby is born--at least.

II. Intelligence-

ARES and SoL promise to inform each other of the sekrit intelligences.

III. Aid-

If an alliance is in need of aid or recovering from a war it is encouraged for the other alliance to help in any way possible. Tech Selling/buying will also be encouraged between the two alliances.

IV.Complimentary Massages-

The alliances known as ARES and SoL further agree to give each other complimentary back and/or full body massages every third Wednesday of every month or whenever one is requested, and if SoL promises to be careful around the baby ARES will bring the massage oil.

V. Cancellation-

If either signatory decided that this treaty should be canceled they are to give the other a 48 hour notice before this treaty becomes void.

Signed For ARES-

President- Barix9

Vice President- Jtkode

Director of Foreign Affairs- That-One-Place

Director of Internal Affairs- Caossal

Director of Finance- Lord Kresden

Director of Defense- Peradori

Director of Recruitment- Cole Davidson

Signed for SoL

Patriot - General of SoL-

DirtDiver - Commander of Foreign Affairs-

LadyRelk -Deputy Commander of Foreign Affairs-

We look forward to strengthening our bonds and having a great prosperous future!

Edited by Jtkode

Because of this along with the other things SoL does for us....when were alone...in our private channels....well leave it at that, we gladly announce our new PIAT agreement!

But.. I thought... you loved UBD :ehm:

o/ ARES

o/ SoL

o/ SoL

o/ ARES

Jtk you forgot the clause where you have to inhale every fart i lay before you. :P

Good Clause.

And Ares your soul is dirty, i recommend it be cleaned twice a day. Perhaps dry cleaning is needed for the Patriot stain around the trouser leg.

All the same, good to see.