Unwinnable.

Lynneth

th_KaiserBanner.png

th_KaiserCoatofArms.png

"It is...apparent, that Europe fears that which it doesn't know.

They claim that I will invade them. They claim that I am lying, that I am a snake trying to wind my way to what I want.

And then they invade us. I have stated more than once that I do not desire war, only in defence of one's homeland. Yet, they invade our beautiful country.

Perhaps it was wrong being honest. Announcing my intention to revive the Holy Roman Empire, to reunite the Austrio-Hungarian dual monarchy. Perhaps I should have kept quiet about this and indeed lied my way to gaining them.

Perhaps I am just too honest for my own good.

This war is not winnable for out country.

I hereby ask that the Eurasian union and their allies accept this surrender. If need be, terms can be added, but I at least ask for a ceasefire while they are negotiated."

1. Recognition of the Independence of all European Countries, existing now or in the future.

2. The Second dissolution of the HRE

3. All military forces of the HRE will stand down

4. Withdrawal of all claims with the exceptions of those already under control of the Duchy of Bavaria, the Duchy of Slovenia and the Kingdom of Austria

OOC: Ahahaha, oh wow. You people are completely crazy. Absolutely crazy.

bataafs.gif

Concordia Parvae Res Crescunt

The Republic of the United Netherlands accepts the surrender of the HRE and dissolution.

We will hereby present our terms for a lasting peace treaty.

1. Recognition of the Independence of the Republic of the United Netherlands- while in turn the United Netherlands will reaffirm it's recognition of the Independence and territorial sovereignty of the Duchy of Bavaria.

2. The dissolution of the HRE .'

4. Withdrawal of all claims with that the HRE has made regarding territory in the United Netherlands.

5. All Dutch troops will be withdrawn.

Signed,

S. van Slingelandt

Federal President

J.M den Uyl

Raadspensionaris der Republiek.

L.C Cools

C.o.C Dutch Forces Germany.

Edited by DeRaadspensionaris

1. Recognition of the Independence of the Republic of the United Netherlands- while in turn the United Netherlands will reaffirm it's recognition of the Independence and territorial sovereignty of the Duchy of Bavaria.

2. The dissolution of the HRE .'

3. Withdrawal of all claims with that the HRE has made regarding territory in the United Netherlands.

4. All Dutch troops will be withdrawn.

Signed for His Royal and Imperial Highness,

Alexander I., King of Austria, Emperor-elect of the Holy Roman Empire

"Should the EU and its other allies accept the Empire's surrender as well, then the Duchy of Bavaria, the Duchy of Slovenia and the Kingdom of Austria shall continue to be ruled by as their King.

But we shall have no claims to other territories save those we own already, as per the surrender terms, which I will swear to honour, to my death."

Edited by Lynneth

85px-CoA_of_the_RSI.svg.png

Official communique of the Italian Republican Military Government

"This is a sad day in the history of Europe and the right to auto-determination of Peoples. In the name of stability and sovereignty, a non-belligerant Empire has been forced to dissolve along with its culture and its legacy. Someone criticized our isolationist stance, well... if the choice is between war, destruction, awkwards.. or peace, stability, prosperity and strenght.. then Italy renews its isolationist stance.

Europe has become a place of hysterical rednecks who pose threat to the stranger who walks past their small lawn, self-righteous defenders of the so called stability to invade and enslave another sovereign and peaceful country. They are the threat to stability, and we don't want to get involved in their evil, imperialist machinations. If the Austrian Royal Family is looking for a safe place to live, our german speaking province of Bozen/Sudtirol will welcome them."

Signed

General Junio Valerio Borghese

Signed for His Royal and Imperial Highness,

Alexander I., King of Austria, Emperor-elect of the Holy Roman Empire

"Should the EU and its other allies accept the Empire's surrender as well, then the Duchy of Bavaria, the Duchy of Slovenia and the Kingdom of Austria shall continue to be ruled by as their King.

But we shall have no claims to other territories save those we own already, as per the surrender treaty."

The United Netherlands re-affirms it's recognition of the sovereignty and independence of the Duchy of Bavaria and hereby confirms that a peace treaty has been signed.

As off 14.27 on August 21 in the Year of Our Lord 2009, the Duchy and Bavaria and the Republic of the United Netherlands are at peace again. May it last. May it last.

OOC: So far for a bunch of idiots that found it necessary to insult me by calling me "imperialistic" and a "Pope" that went as far as declaring OOC that he wanted me burned. I am still outraged over this one.

Edited by DeRaadspensionaris

France is saddened to see the barbarity with which European international politics continue to be directed. Words cannot begin to express our disgust at those who sought to strike at the HRE for no more reason than the swiniest highway robber. We wish the HRE our sincerest best in achieving peace in the face of overwhelming odds.

"Given the reasoning prior to and during the initial declaration of war, we expected nothing less than an acceptance of the terms offered. Zargathian forces will continue to work under the banner of the White Cross until the infrastructure is restored to the point where basic necessities are once again available in the border areas. With the end of the war, Zargathian forces will cooperate fully with the Holy Roman Empire to achieve this goal, after which they will return home."

"The government of Kitex condemns those who attacked Austria. President DDB issued this statement This war was completely unneccessary and could've been handled in a peaceful manner. President-elect Nouri Shiznay also condemed the attackers of Austria."

Edited by kitex

"So....Nordland reigns over once again in Europe, this time in the form of the Eurasian Union. How clever...the EU was a clever ploy designed to take away the sovereignty and self-determination of European nations! Welcome to Europe, the prison of nations!"

"So....Nordland reigns over once again in Europe, this time in the form of the Eurasian Union. How clever...the EU was a clever ploy designed to take away the sovereignty and self-determination of European nations! Welcome to Europe, the prison of nations!"

"Yes, indeed. It is most unfortunate, but true. And those who were not in it for the power were misguided or paranoid fools."

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

The NoN is saddened that the war started and ended so abruptly that the Two Militant Cabals stationed in Krieg could not be transferred over to Austria to aid the fledgeling nation.

Due to the recent events against certain Leaderships in Europe, we will be seeking to create a United Fascist Pact of sorts to unite fascists together across the globe in Mutual Trade, Defence and if need be, offense against those who seek to rid the world of us.

Edited by Executive Minister

We recognize the surrender offer peace to the nations at war with us. However we have terms of our own which we shall issue to Bavaria… uh the HRE… whatever.

moments later an official letter is delivered to the King.

1. The former HRE shall provide us with huggles

2. The former HRE shall recognize Slavorussia is the land of kupcaeks

3. The former HRE shall hand over some beer.

4. The former HRE shall recognize that vodka is better than beer

Failure to comply will result in your utter destruction, as out teddy bears fall from the sky onto your ridiculous beer breweries, and when you plea for mercy, we will consider it… we will consider it.

Fake edit: Also the Former HRE Shall provide us with lulz. We have altered the terms of the agreement, pray we do not alter them further. :rolleyes: