Octava Orden

Ezequiel

octavaorden2.png

Hola Senores and Senors

Octava Orden has been getting to know The Crimson Guard over the last few weeks, after we talked to them the first day in their IRC channel we liked them. Many days have passed and we still liked them..... Still liking them... Still liking them... Then, The Internet Superheros attack The Crimson Guard for a 'tech raid', after we talked to The Crimson Guard, we felt the attacks were unjust upon them.

I was approached by a personal friend, and member of The Crimson Guard, and he asked Octava Orden for support.

The Internet Superheros have knowingly committed acts of war against an alliance smaller than them and Octava Orden can simply not agree with The Internet Superheros policies.

Octava Orden hereby Declares Moral Support for the Crimson Guard, we wish you all the luck and we will watch the show.

Signed for Octava Orden,

Ezequiel, Emperador

Biohazard, Imperial Officer

Stock, Imperial Ministro of Defense

Edited by Ezequiel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A declaration of moral support? wow weak. why is everybody afraid to actually do something.

For the record, i dont like CG i think they whine and i hope IS rolls them so its not like i HOPE you do something or anybody else for that matter, but i just find trash talking IS and saying all this backing up CG but yet not having the spine to actually do something meaningfull to be pathetic.

Edited by Gauner

A declaration of moral support? wow weak. why is everybody afraid to actually do something.

What makes you think they (whoever "they" are) are afraid?

Uh something but i still think its pretty sad that they are afraid to call it an actual declaration of war......nobody seems to have the fortitude to go all the way with it.

You see, a declaration of war happens when an alliance takes military action. Invicta didn't do that.

What makes you think they (whoever "they" are) are afraid?

"They" are all the people who sit in all these announcements and say 'BOOO IS IS IMMORAL AND EVIL, BOOOO DOWN WITH IS' but yet do nothing but offer meaningless words in support of CG against 'the big bad bully, and thats why i think they are afraid.

For the record, i dont like CG i think they whine and i hope IS rolls them so its not like i HOPE you do something or anybody else for that matter, but i just find trash talking IS and saying all this backing up CG but yet not having the spine to actually do something meaningfull to be pathetic.

I don't like you, and I think you whine a lot more than anyone else, and I hope you get rolled. I'd also like to see you do something about it too.

But I'm just one person.

I don't like you, and I think you whine a lot more than anyone else, and I hope you get rolled. I'd also like to see you do something about it too.

But I'm just one person.

Do something about what exactly? I'm not the one saying we should all stand up to the big evil IS bully that running around. I dont really care much either way i just find most of the people here rather weak kneed.

Do something about what exactly? I'm not the one saying we should all stand up to the big evil IS bully that running around. I dont really care much either way i just find most of the people here rather weak kneed.

It's like a game of chess, you don't usually want to make the first move.

It's like a game of chess, you don't usually want to make the first move.

I believe its not wanting to make the last mistake. Making the first move (being the white pieces) puts you into attack mode as long as you don't make a mistake. Not exactly a bad situation to be in.

Edited by lakerzz8