An announcement

Lynneth

Habsburgflag.png

HabsburgCoat.png

KaiserAlexander.jpg

"Greetings.

I am the current heir of the Habsburg dynasty. Some of you may know it, some may not know it.

I have watched, for a long time, just as my family has. Austria has been ruled by so many countries since the initial collapse, from communists over nords to complete idiots. This is going to change, however. Forever, so I hope.

I have already talked with Havelock Vetinari, regent of Bavaria, with the nobility of Bavaria, Slovenia and of course Austria. I have gained the approval of almost all nobles of this country.

Henceforth, I declare the Bavarian Kingdom to be gone. From now on, it merely is the Duchy of Bavaria and part of the Kingdom of Austria. I will strive to reunite the old dual-monarchy peacefully, but I will, that I can assure you, not use armed forced to achieve this."

A map of the old dual monarchy was shown.

Habsburg.png

"However, there is another announcement I have to make."

KaiserBanner.png

KaiserCoatofArms.png

"With the Duchy of Bavaria, the Kingdom of Austria and the Duchy of Slovenia, the beginning for a revival has been made.

I hereby declare that I, King Alexander of Austria, have been chosen as Emperor-elect of the Holy Roman Empire, reviving it from the early grave that Napoleon Bonaparte dug for it.

As Emperor-elect of the Empire, I strive to reunite all its former provinces, from Flanders to Moravia, from Holstein to Tuscia. As with Austria, I wish to unite it peacefully, and without the use of war."

Holy_Roman_Empire01.png

"I am King Alexander of Austria.

I am Emperor-elect Alexander I."

Questions may now be asked, if there are any.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We noticed that one of your seals included the crucifix. Does this mean that the Empire will be a Catholic nation? Also, is this in any way related to the Holy Roman Catholic Empire, founded by King John Christopher I and then later taken over by the Fasci Empire?

Bavaria used to claim the Greater Nordic Reich was the most evil nation that has ever existed in Europe. A nation full of liars, imperialist and genocidal maniacs. Indeed, they should look at themselves in the mirror. They are becoming exactly the same way. - Michael Saviri.

Sverige welcomes its friend on the worldstage. We recognize its foundation and wish them all the luck in the world. Sverige companies are already looking for trade possibilities.

"I thank you for your welcome."

We noticed that one of your seals included the crucifix. Does this mean that the Empire will be a Catholic nation? Also, is this in any way related to the Holy Roman Catholic Empire, founded by King John Christopher I and then later taken over by the Fasci Empire?

"Yes, the Empire will be a Catholic entity, though the individual states may choose their own religious priorities. However, it is not related to the Holy Roman Catholic Empire."

"How do you intend to gain the "Holy Roman Empire"? I highly doubt the Rheinmark, Prussia, or any of the other nations will be willing to surrender their land for your rather foolish dream."

"Simple.

Patience."

"Zargathia will support any attempt at unification where armed conflict is not involved. As a monarchy ourselves, we wish the Habsburg good fortune in achieving their goal."

"Zargathia has my personal thanks for their support. I do not support armed conflict except for defense of one's home territory."

We wish you the best on your mission to reunite the old lands. May this be successful.

"Thank you."

"I, along with the rest of the EU and surely others, are disturbed by this baseless claim and threat to our lands."

"Where have I threatened you? I have merely expressed that I wish to unite the old Kingdom and the old Empire, peacefully."

The government of Kitex congratulates King Alexander of Austria/Emperor-elect Alexander I.

"You have my thanks."

"Ahh, Alexander, you have so much to learn about the world, for we do not have any intention on giving up any of our sovereign territory, so your dreams of a united empire might be hard to achieve, yet, we wish you all the best in the south. Oh, before I forget, I have a pet with your exact name, would you like to meet him? I shall show you a picture of him right now, I'm sure he looks just like you:"

200px-AleksandrOrlovmeerkat.jpg

Edited by Franz Ferdinand

"The Empire condemns what it sees as a blatant false claim to most of Europe and hopes Europe responds appropriately."

"The Holy Roman Empire was, and the Holy Roman Empire will be.

We will not enforce these claims with force, do note that. Should the corresponding territories not wish to join, then it shal be as they decide."

Bavaria used to claim the Greater Nordic Reich was the most evil nation that has ever existed in Europe. A nation full of liars, imperialist and genocidal maniacs. Indeed, they should look at themselves in the mirror. They are becoming exactly the same way. - Michael Saviri.

"I am not Bavarian, friend. I am an Austrian, even if our country has close ties to Bavaria, both in past and present.

How are we like the Nordic Reich?"

Sverige is not seeing any claims, only someone striving for something.

"Indeed, it is just like this."

"Ahh, Alexander, you have so much to learn about the world. we don't have any intention on giving up any of our sovereign territory, so your dreams of a united empire might be hard to achieve, yet, we wish you all the best in the south. Oh, before I forget, I have a pet with your exact name, would you like to meet him? I shall show you a picture of him right now, I'm sure he looks just like you:"

200px-AleksandrOrlovmeerkat.jpg

"Time will tell if the Empire can or will be united again.

And you pet looks adorable. Take good care of him."

Sverige is not seeing any claims, only someone striving for something.

"Austria, or Bavaria, or whatever the hell they call themselves now, has essentially called themselves the rightful rulers of those lands. That's a claim in my book."

-Adviser Dan Donegan

"I am not Bavarian, friend. I am an Austrian, even if our country has close ties to Bavaria, both in past and present.

How are we like the Nordic Reich?"

"That's an easy comparison to make.."

1. You're in Europe.

2. You want to be an Empire.. and are not coordinated nor do you have the popular support of local governments to become one.

3. You have an egotistical fool for a leader.

4. You just posed yourself as a sovereignty threat to many local nations.

5. You want to expand.

6. You are lead by a tyrant.

7. You have absurdly high technology and think it's the answer to all your questions.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

The Republic of the United Netherlands refuses to recognize the Kingdom of Austria as it does not seem to recognize our sovereignty.

Your map was published in several newspapers caused outrage throughout the country. And since our neutrality and our sovereignty seems to be at stake as ask the warrants of our neutrality rally around those nations that are currently under threat.

Edited by DeRaadspensionaris

1. You're in Europe.

2. You want to be an Empire.. and are not coordinated nor do you have the popular support of local governments to become one.

5. You want to expand.

7. You have absurdly high technology and think it's the answer to all your questions.

"In the words of another one of my pets, and I hope that you will enjoy this:"

bubsy-200k.png

Edited by Franz Ferdinand

"Austria, or Bavaria, or whatever the hell they call themselves now, has essentially called themselves the rightful rulers of those lands. That's a claim in my book."

-Adviser Dan Donegan

"Merely because it is claimed does not mean we will enforce the claims by any means necessary.

There are worlds of difference between claiming with force, and striving to peacefully acquire an old claim."

1. You're in Europe.

5. You want to expand.

"One is true.

Two is only true as currently, Bavaria, Austria and Slovenia are part of the Empire.

About three, please enlighten me how I am egotistical and a fool.

Four, I have said I wish to achieve all this peacefully. You have heard of this word, yes?

Five: Again, peacefully.

Six: I am King and Emperor. Not a tyrant.

Seven: What? Elaborate."

"It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link in the chain can be handled at a time."

"As said: Patience."

The Republic of the United Netherlands refuses to recognize the Kingdom of Austria as it does not seem to recognize our sovereignty.

Your map was published in several newspapers caused outrage throughout the country.

"We do recognise the sovereignity of the nations that currently exist, this includes the United Netherlands."

"Well, well, this is certainly interesting, indeed. But New England shall recognize the name and regime change. We wish them well and urge the rest of Europe not to overreact...like usual."

"I do not approve of the use of force, as said more than once. Only for defense of one's home territory is it acceptable."

"Where have I threatened you? I have merely expressed that I wish to unite the old Kingdom and the old Empire, peacefully."

"Just because you say you will use peaceful means does not make your arrogant and false claims any less real. By saying you own, or should own, territory of my allies, it is a threat. And in addition, even though you claim you shall use peaceful means does not mean that you will stick to that vow. There were times when Nordland said it would not use military means to expand, and everyone knows how truthful those statements were."

*Classified*

To: King Alexander Emperor elect of the Holy Roman Empire.

"Greetings your majesty, may I first congratulate you on your current announcements and I wish you the best of luck and hope with your current and future plans. Whilst the distance between our two great nations is vast I feel that it does not mean we have to refrain from contact and thus I cordialy ask for your invitation to visit yourself at a time best suited to yourself.

From: Queen Anne Smith of the Imperial Kingdom of Tasmania.