The Legacy of the Platypus Chief

Khyber

Once, two tribes met upon a battlefield and waged a war so fierce that sky was blackened, and the very spirits of the earth scorched under their nuclear arrows. Neither tribe fought out of hate for the other, hunger for power, or revenge for wrongs committed by them or their ancestors. No, this war was waged for friendship and words promised to other tribes, and when the war was over no hate, no talk of revenge stood between these two tribes. Only respect for one another, of how they fought, of how they won and lost with honor, remained. From that respect talks were held, around the campfire stories were told, and songs, and dances were held to honor the other, and KagetheSecond, wise seer to one of the tribes, spoke of the deeds of the Platypus chief, an ancestor both shared.

In honor of the Platypus Chief, and from the respect born of war, and friendship made in peace both tribes, the tribe of the ordinary men fighting giants, and the tribe of the paradox have taken the first steps to a lasting friendship and brotherhood.

platycheif3.jpg

Omfgflag.pngtopflagnt2.png

Article I: Optional Defense

A. If either signatory is attacked by a third party, that signatory may request assistance from the other signatory. This assistance can include political support, monetary aid, military support, or sanctions against the aggressor. Neither signatory is required to support the other, however it is highly encouraged that aid is provided.

B. Once a request for assistance is lodged, the other signatory will decide whether or not to grant the request, inform the requesting signatory of this decision and act upon it within a reasonable time frame.

Article II: Aid and Intelligence

A. Both signatories agree to cooperate and help each other during peace-time. This shall include technical information, organizational assistance, and diplomatic aid.

B. Either signatory may request monetary aid from the other signatory at any time. Neither signatory is obligated to grant such a request, however it is encouraged.

C. If either signatory has information regarding a threat to or possible attack upon the other signatory, they shall be required to inform the other signatory immediately.

Article III: Cancellation and Amendment

A. If either signatory wishes to cancel the treaty, they must inform the other signatory with a clear explanation of the reasons privately. Upon this notice of cancellation, the treaty shall remain in effect for a 72-hour period, followed by a 96 hour non-aggression period during which neither signatory may attack the other.

B. This treaty may be amended at the agreement of both signatories.

The Order of the Paradox,

Khyber, Grandmaster

Longbowe, Grand Hospitaller

Walkerninja, Grand Chancellor

Ordinary Men Fighting Giants,

Kill Joy, Chieftain

KageTheSecond, Vanguard Tribune

Bodebiek, Shaman Tribune,

ClockworkOrange, Pathfinder Tribune

Jedaye DaGeordie, Tribal Elder

seal_Final_offical.png

Edited by Khyber

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My sincere congratulations to OMFG and TOP for working through the atrocity of war and allowing the respect earned to blossom into a relationship.

o/ the anything but Ordinary Men Fighting TOP, er I mean Giants

o/ The Order of the Paradox

I'm always glad to see two great alliances increase relations. Congrats to our purple lovers in OMFG as well as to TOP!

:wub: Kage

Really? Just because I kicked you out of bed for eating crackers, doesn't mean you can stop loving me <_< You know what happens with the salt gets in.... well nevermind

So do we give treaties out to every alliance that can be used as a pun? :P

I'm glad to see this announced