TSC Disbandment

SCFlagNorm.png

It is with both serenity and reverence, that I today announce the disbandment of The Shadow Confederacy[TSC]. During TSC's 15 months and 7 days on Planet Bob we have fulfilled our role in foreign affairs to the letter, as thus we have made a plethora of friends, family and allies, and it has been an honour to have been allied with such great alliances.

ACF now NOVA especially , they protected us when you were young and helped us when we needed it, but let us govern ourselves, eventually we became equals through mutual defence, but NOVA will always been seen as TSC's adviosry dad :)

In addition, DF, ACF now disbanded, AzN, HoL, CCC, TUF, GI, The Ravyns now disbanded and RIA. Furthermore bloc treaties BPI now disbanded, FF and NOIR.

TSC has also fulfilled its primary purpose of providing a safe and secure alliance with a friendly demeanor to all members and alliance representatives, both on the forums and IRC.

TSC has had times of growth and stagnation, but in these recent months it has declined to such a degree that it is no longer possible to function wholly as an alliance is required and needed to, this in conjunction with mass inactivity has rendered TSC incapable of fulfilling its role effectively and efficiently.

A great offer was given to TSC by TCI (The Circle of Icarus) to join upon disbandment, a vote was cast on Tuesday morning, and the votes were counted and verified this morning, it showed TSC was in support of the merge. Thus all SC members will settle down and change AA to The Circle of Icarus, to begin a anew.

As The Emperor, I hence forth disband TSC.

eaglebanner3.png

This is sad news indeed but not unexpected seeing as the termination of nations' memberships for fabricated reasons isn't the best method of expansion for an international organization.

Edited by Tom Litler

Thanks E for giving us all a home and guiding us during our growth for so long. I think all of us who have served under your command are better CN rulers that we ever would have been without you. No matter where we all go in the future, TSC will always be thought of as home.

o/ Emperor Grievous

o/TSC forever.

This sucks big time :( I was in CCC when the ToA between them and you guys were signed. Heck, I NAMED that treaty :lol1:

You were always a good bunch of folks though, and I wish you all luck in your future with TCI. :D

One last hail - o/ TSC