Norway

Kingdom of Drakoria

Partial:

Active votes:

Several membership applications

Charter:

The Central European Union

Preamble:

In name of an effort to unite the peoples of Europe the following signatories agree to respect and honour this treaty at all times.

Article I: Sovereignty

Members of the Central European Union will recognize the right of national sovereignty of other members and will not violate this, violations include but are not limited to Espionage, Military Operations or supporting any of the above. Violating this Article will be punished each time individually fitting the situation. Punishments can include but are not limited to expulsion or even Military action against the violator.

Article II: Economic

Section I:

A Central European Commission for Trade will be formed where every member will get a vote. This commission will monitor the flow of trade between member nations and if needed take action.

Section II:

Members of the Central European Union will ensure their borders are open to other nations in name of European Unity. In addition a complete Free Trade between Members is promoted.

Section III:

To allow smooth travel each member nation will recognize the currency of other members and maintain fixed exchange rates based upon economic levels of a nation and decided by the Central European Commission of Trade.

Section IV:

To preserve European Sovereignty any Corporation with non-European establishments that offer either mercenary or military advisory services is outlawed by this Charter. Violation can result in activation of Article 3 Section 4.

Article III: Military

Section I:

A Central European Commission for Military Affairs will be formed where all Founding and Full members will get a seat, this coalition will monitor the state of afairs in the world and if needed set up a military operation if Article 3 Section 2 or Article 6 Section 2 is activated. Every year the Commission will elect a Commander from one of the member nations to be in charge of Wartime Operations.

Section II:

In case of an attack on a signatory it will be considered an attack against the entire Union, all Founding and Full members are to dedicate their forces to protect their comrades.

Section III:

To ensure a quick response in case of war against a Signatory every Full or Founding Member will dedicate at least 5% of their Ground, Air and Naval Forces to a Central European Army which in peace time will monitor Protectorates and in Wartime fight off a potential enemy.

Section IV:

The Central European Union will not allow non-European influences in Europe after the signing of this agreement. Any nation not from the European Continent founding a colony in Europe will be considered in a war with all Full and Founding Members. Unprotected territory in Europe will become part of the Central European Protectorate until a stable local Government is founded.

Article IV: Protectorates

Section I:

All existing protectorates of member nations within the boundaries of Europe will become part of the Central European Protectorate, these are not to be used for expansion but as the name suggests to be protected against foreign influences. Central European operations within the Protectorate will be limited to protecting and helping local Governments maintain order until they have set themselves up to the levels of a nation capable to stand on its feet. New nations forming from the Protectorate will NOT be forced to join the Central European Union.

Section II:

Should a signatory or any other nation fall and there is no European power to assume protection of the territory it will become part of the Central European Protectorate.

Article V: Membership

Section I:

Membership will be divided into 3 different levels, Founding Members will be the original Signatories and have a veto right regarding membership of new nations. Directly under it will be Full Members these are signatory of all Articles and have a vote on all matters. Under them will be Partial members who are signatory of all nations with the exception of Article 3.

Section II:

Any member with a reasonable portion of their land on the European continent in addition to their capital are allowed to apply for Membership. For Partial Applications all nations will get a vote where founding members can veto. For Full Applications all current Full and Founding Signatories will get a vote in addition to Founding Members who again will have a veto right.

Article VI: Punishments

Section I:

Should any article of this treaty be violated all member nations except the one violating it will get a vote regarding what action to take. For a demotion to Partial Member a 50%+1 majority is required, for a full removal from the treaty a 75% Majority will suffice.

Section II:

Should above Section 1 Military Operations be considered all full and founding members will hold an additional vote. 50%+1 is required for a Military Operation to be held against a nation in violation of this treaty.

Section III:

Should Article 1 be violated Article 6, sections 1 and 2 will be considered void and Military Operations in addition to Expulsion will begin immediately.

Article VII:

Any member who wants to leave can do so by giving 72 hours notice to the other signatories. During this period no attack will be taken and should the leaving nation be a Full Member it will still have to defend members.

Signed,

For Greater Croatia,

Empress Nadine Audrey Peacecraft

Prime Minister Stjepan Mesic

Minister Gordan Jandroković, Foreign Affairs

For the Kingdom of Bavaria/Königreich Bayern,

King Maximilian III

For de Freistaat Preußen,

Ministerpräsident Albert Tanzband

For the Królestwo Polskie,

King Edward Bernard Raczyński

For the Alliance(excluding Article 3),

Thomas Devereaux: devereauxsignature-1.png

1st Imperial Regent of the Alliance

For the Kingdom of Wales(excluding Article 3),

His Majesty, King Bryn I of The Kingdom of Wales

Signed for the Kingdom of Normandie,

King Vincent Michel Beauregard d'Rennes the Young

Signed for the Republic of Finland,

President: Baron Erwin von Uberstein

Prime Minister: Anita Pesonen

Signed for the Kingdom of Drakoria,

HRH King James Drake

Edited by Voodoo Nova

"Greenland, politically and culturally have a closer tie to Europe than they do North America, making them more of a European nation than a North American one."

"I believe that Greenland was, indeed, ruled by the Danish when Greenland was colonized."

OOC: I think I was missed with the ending of the other thread.

IC:

The territories of Baden-Wurttemberg and Switzerland would like to humbly petition the Central European Union for unified independence.

OOC2: Got permission from BR/The Confederation to post, Mississippi Confederation will be dealth with and tied off, realistically and comprehensively.