Announcement from TriCom

Untitled-1-3.png

Merger Notice

Well Planet Bob, We've been around for over a year now. We've made alot of friends on this crazy ride throughout the cyberverse, with lots of epic lulz and drama entailing. The black sphere has been a good home to us, we started there and we grew and flourished there, we made pacts and signed treaties there, and thats where we end. A big thanks to New Polar Order for being such great allies, all of NOIR for being amazingly awesome, and of course Iunctus for always being there for us, you guys are great.

Alot of things lead to this decision for a merger, and I am proud to say that we'll be merging with one of the coolest alliances on the planet, The Circle of Icarus.

This also effectively ends any and all outstanding treaties we currently hold, the AA of Trilateral Commission is under protection for the next 72 Hours.

Thanks to everybody who supported us in our stay on Bob, I leave you with these funny IRC logs. Kthxbai.

[15:22] <&AlmightySquare> :o TC is evolving

[15:22] <&AlmightySquare> ...

[15:22] <&AlmightySquare> ...

[15:22] <&Bert101[TCI]> *ding ding ding..d-d-d-d-ding*

[15:22] <&Bert101[TCI]> TC evolved into TCI

[15:23] <&Bert101[TCI]> TCI is trying to learn a new move

[15:23] <&Bert101[TCI]> would you like to replace an older move?

[15:23] <&AlmightySquare> you'd be crazy not to!

[15:24] <&AlmightySquare> TCI forgot DoE and replaced it with OM NOM NOM

I will miss my first alliance, but wish you well on this new path you've embarked upon.

0/ Tricom Friends

0/ Paladins of Freedom "100 days old Today and Growing"

Be well GR and TCI!!!

Yay, we has moar awesome in our alliance. :D

Although it is sad to see TriCom go. My first alliance, and I still remember all my buddehs there.

Wait, wait. This is all your fault! It was you who schemed all your alliances together into one so you could have them all, wasn't it? I'm on to you!

Also hi TC <3 I love you lots, but I tell you this all the time.

Wait, wait. This is all your fault! It was you who schemed all your alliances together into one so you could have them all, wasn't it? I'm on to you!

Also hi TC <3 I love you lots, but I tell you this all the time.

:o Oh, crap. Time for me to go. To the Hindenpeter!

Anywho.

o/ TC

o/ TCI