The Ultimate Gameplay Discussion Poll

amiles

Part 2  

334 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Part One

Agricultural: Aluminum, Cattle, Iron, Lumber, Marble, Pigs, Spices, Sugar, Water, Wheat, (+ 2 others)

Beer, Fast Food, Construction

Industrial: Aluminum, Coal, Gold, Iron, Lead, Lumber, Marble, Oil, Rubber, (+ 4 others)

Steel, Construction, Asphalt, Automobiles, Microchips, Radiation Cleanup, Scholars, (Beer or Fine Jewellery)

Financial: Coal, Fish, Furs, Gems, Gold, Iron, Silver, Wine, (+ 4 others)

Steel, Fine Jewellery, Affluent Population, (Construction or Microchips and Scholars)

My Nation:

Agricultural (+ Fish and Gems)

2340 Infra

No I do not donate

Edited by amiles

Umm... That industrial resources pathway you listed isn't really the industrial route. The industrial route contains only the Steel, Construction, Asphalt, Automobiles and Beer. Not the Microchips and Scholars which use, bleah, lead.

The industrial route is really broad and can take many pathways. As far as I know the one I have mentioned is the most common because n00bs think more bonus resources equals better outcome. In the question I did ask 'which is most similar to your resource set?' (not exact words) I can change it if you want.

Umm... That industrial resources pathway you listed isn't really the industrial route. The industrial route contains only the Steel, Construction, Asphault, Automobiles and Beer. Not the Microchips and Scholars which use, bleah, lead.

You make me :(.

I have steel, Construction, Asphault, Automobiles, Beer, Scholars.

Umm... That industrial resources pathway you listed isn't really the industrial route. The industrial route contains only the Steel, Construction, Asphault, Automobiles and Beer. Not the Microchips and Scholars which use, bleah, lead.

That is unless you are buying tech, because if you tech farm (which can be best described as industrial) then microchips help