Duckies have Stars in their eyes!!!

rddflag3.jpg

image2405.png

The Shiny Ducky Pact

Shiny Happy Duckies!

Preamble

It is a rare thing when two alliances find themselves in harmony with each other; when they hold the same standards and values close to their hearts. Duckies like taking bubble baths under the Stars and Stars like to listen to the serene quacking of Duckies. With that I present this document, a Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression Pact between Aurora Borealis and Rubber Ducky Division, from this day forth to be known as The Shiny Ducky Pact.

Article I:

Non-aggression

As Duckies are typically not aggressive creatures neither alliance shall engage in any form of aggressive action with the other. Any nation of the signatories who do engage in aggressive action will pay full reparations within a reasonable time frame. If the nation refuses they shall face disciplinary action from the government of their respective alliance. Both signatories agree not to conduct espionage against the other signatory and also to avoid the use of trade or aid sanctions against member nations.

Article II:

Mutual Defense

While Stars are pretty to look at they do not approve of harm coming to their friends, therefore a declaration of war upon any member of either signatory alliance shall be considered an act of aggression on both alliances. Peace will be given through mutual consent of the respective governments of both alliances and only accepted under the same terms. In the event of a declaration of war by an outside alliance as an unsanctioned operation diplomatic channels shall remain open and active.

Article III:

Optional Aggression

While neither alliance shall be obligated by this agreement to participate in any offensive wars initiated by the other alliance, this treaty will hereby act as a valid Casus Belli for either signatory to enter into offensive conflict in support of the other signatory. In cases of optional aggression Duckies shall deviate from their standard Flying V formation and adapt a Star formation instead.

Article IV:

AID

The signatories are not required to, but may, provide military and/or financial AID to one another as needed and if requested. Cookies, beer and quacking declarations of love shall accompany any and all AID.

Article V:

Intelligence

Signatories will be required to inform one another of any and all potential threats to their safety and sovereignty. The withholding of such information shall constitute a violation of this agreement. This includes covert plucking of feathers and mocking quacks.

Article VI:

Espionage

All quackery aside, neither alliance may participate in espionage of any type, regardless of situation and target against the other alliance. If either alliance conducts any activities deemed as espionage on the other this treaty shall be cancelled following a 24-hour truce. If either alliance bound by this pact conducts espionage on a non-signatory alliance it is grounds for consideration of revocation. Such action is to be determined by the respective governments of the signatory alliances.

Article VII:

Termination

Termination of this agreement shall be enacted if either alliance chooses to exit the treaty or if any of the aforementioned articles are found to have been violated by a member alliance. If one of the signatories chooses to termination of this pact they must give 72 hours notice.

rubaduck1224itemse3af5317b9c3e3c802.jpg

Signed for Rubber Ducky Division:

Augusta Antonia, Triumvirate

Roseblood, Triumvirate

Woopsi, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Signed for Aurora Borealis:

Dan123123, Blade of Tyshalle

Nitroburn, Kosall

The Evilest Eye, The River Goddess

Edited by Augusta Antonia

Augusta, echelon and AB? Tell me this is a joke.

Still love you

ex oh ex oh

-daggarz

This is announcing a military treaty between the Rubber Ducky Division and Aurora Borealis. Neither AB or RDD is allied to Echelon. I am not quite sure what the issue is.

Edit: Hey JJ. Thanks.

Edited by Dan123123

This is announcing a military treaty between the Rubber Ducky Division and Aurora Borealis. Neither AB or RDD is allied to Echelon. I am not quite sure what the issue is.

Edit: Hey JJ. Thanks.

Last time i checked RDD have a MDoAP with Echelon? And the issue has nothing to do with you, its a private joke between me and Augusta

Edited by daggarz

Last time i checked RDD have a MDoAP with Echelon? And the issue has nothing to do with you, its a private joke between me and Augusta

Echelon's military treaties were canceled when they signed their surrender terms (save for their treaty with Vanguard). Sorry for the annoyed tone; I misunderstood the inside joke.

Echelon's military treaties were canceled when they signed their surrender terms (save for their treaty with Vanguard). Sorry for the annoyed tone; I misunderstood the inside joke.

ahh thats right. Thanks for the reminder. And thats fine!