An Announcement form the Green Old Party

GOPOWFBanner.png

“Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” - Newt Gingrich

Well, we shall keep it short and sweet: The Green Old Party is celebrating reaching ONE MILLION IN NATION STRENGTH...

GOPNSscreenie-1.jpg

We would like to thank the Viridian Entente, Ordo Verde and the Grand Global Alliance of the United Jungle Accords for 'watching our backs' as we've started off to grow in safety, peace and prosperity.

We also look forward to continued growth and prosperity, and encourage other alliances and nations to come join us on the peaceful fields of Green.

Sun WuKong

Interim Public Relations Director

Green Old Party

I would like to reiterate just how grateful we are for the protection we've received from our UJA friends, and while our ideals keep us politically neutral, the GOP remains devoted to the stability and prosperity of the green sphere as a whole.

OOC: I'd also like to thank all our conservative friends throughout Bob who frequent our IRC channel and forum for political conversations. We enjoy your company and friendship :)

Edited by Rooman33

I'd make a clever joke, however its 4 am and I'm tired, so instead lets pretend I said something clever. In exchange I'll pretend you chuckled.

I would like to directly recite the words of this wise man.

And I will add my congratulations to GOP. Green Blood indeed runs through you all. ^_^

Nice job guys. I'm a big fan.

Roo, will you be my Dad?

Sure, we can go play catch in the park, and I can indoctrinate you in the ways of conservatism... Or you can indoctrinate me... whichever works :lol1: