One Thousand Days of Hate

Stumpy Jung Il

trashcat_410.jpg

I've been playing this game, with my current nation, for 1,000 days now and I'm kind of shocked at where I am today. When I started playing this game there were 8 treaties and to be sanctioned meant you had to sign up in a thread with all your other members to get a really fancy tag. I remember when Legion was 1,400 members and when FAN having 600 nukes was a big deal. I remember when a 70k aid package was huge and awesome. I remember when I went nuclear for having 1,400 infra and about 400 tech. I remember when people weren't all completely useless and some posters actually had something to say. I remember Thorne being a notorious troll, mpol striking fear in the hearts of Aegis, and Daemon banned member being the man with the plan on the FA scene. I remember all of NPO's emperors and I remember being in the ICP when that actually meant something. I remember when alliances were interesting because there weren't 12 million carbon copies of the exact same one. I remember when being a troll meant you were actually an idiot and a jerk, not just that you disagreed with the poster above you. I remember thinking the OoO would never be broken and that NPO would always stand on top of the world. I remember hating NPO and somethings never change. I remember the Drama Meter, the coaLUEtion, and NAAC being the most powerful military alliance in the game. I remember the GOONrush and the Halloween war with ODN. I remember when Philosopher was active and when P_C ran GGA. I remember getting rejected from TOP. I remember when GOONS had a smiley associated with their names. I remember when WUT formed and I crapped my pants. I remember restarting the trend of honoring treaties with TDSM8. I remember, I remember, I remember. The point is, I remember a lot of things, but the thing I remember the most is that CN is always changing. Those in power wont be there for long and those without power will probably find it at some point. I lost 3 Great Wars before I helped achieve victory in the greatest military conflict this game has ever seen and I wouldn't change that for a second. I've seen people get whats coming to them and I know that I will probably get mine one of these days real soon as well. Im not sure how much longer I intend to actually play this game, but hopefully I will find some peace of mind before I do. I cant imagine Ill be remembered too much when Im gone, other than for being that hugely bitter and vulgar player with an attitude, but I dont really care. This game has been reasonably excruciating and thats all you can really ask for in an addiction. Heres to me quitting soon so I dont have to put up with another 1,000 days!

TDSM8: You were the greatest group of guys this game has ever seen, simple as that. Never forget.

WhatOnceWas: My best CN friend by far. Love you baby cakes.

Archon: Longest, and best, ally I've ever had and one of the best CN friends I ever made.

Trace: Best MK member of all time. I still hate you though.

AirMe: You helped me a lot in developing as a player, you know you can always count on me when you need me.

Tygaland and STA: Probably my oldest allies even if its a broken up timeline for when we had a treaty. You were always there for TDSM8 and for that I am thankful. You guys rock.

Revanche: You really screwed up bringing TDSM8 into your alliance.

Kry: <3

Bob_Sanders: I have rarely wanted to destroy a player more in this game than you everyday of my life.

mhawk: Keep trying, Ill quit one of these days.

Chickenzilla: You get a boner for a good shout out.

lebubu/rafael: Well get into TOP one of these days.

Pansy: You are my inspiration and true love. Stay strong, well get that MADP.

C&G/Londo/Shamed/Quiz: $%&@ you guys.

RAD: I love you guys. Stay true my bros.

BAPS, Huang, ImaNewbie: Its been a long road... a really long road. But I think we might just make it after all.

Valhalla: Don't even get me started.

WarriorConcept lol hai.

The Members of the NoWedge Alliance: Stay strong my brothers. We will rise again.

LONG LIVE THE MANOLUTION!

Stumpy the Trashcat, Monster of CN, Destroyer of NPO, Handsome Devil, and All Around !@#$%^&.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember blah blah blah. What is this, a test for alzheimers?

I just realized how old this game makes me feel when I talk about it. I felt like the other old farts should share my burning pain of remembering all the time we wasted on this game.

I just realized how old this game makes me feel when I talk about it. I felt like the other old farts should share my burning pain of remembering all the time we wasted on this game.

Haha I'm just kidding, I love reminiscing as much as the next guy.

TDSM8: You were the greatest group of guys this game has ever seen, simple as that. Never forget.

WhatOnceWas: My best CN friend by far. Love you baby cakes.

Archon: Longest, and best, ally I've ever had and one of the best CN friends I ever made.

Trace: Best MK member of all time. I still hate you though.

AirMe: You helped me a lot in developing as a player, you know you can always count on me when you need me.

Revanche: You really screwed up bringing TDSM8 into your alliance.

Kry: <3

Bob_Sanders: I have rarely wanted to destroy a player more in this game than you everyday of my life.

mhawk: Keep trying, Ill quit one of these days.

Chickenzilla: You get a boner for a good shout out.

lebubu/rafael: Well get into TOP one of these days.

C&G/Londo/Shamed/Quiz: $%&@ you guys.

RAD: I love you guys. Stay true my bros.

BAPS, Huang, ImaNewbie: Its been a long road... a really long road. But I think we might just make it after all.

Valhalla: Don't even get me started.

WarriorConcept lol hai.

The Members of the NoWedge Alliance: Stay strong my brothers. We will rise again.

Nothing for the STA? )):

[23:54] <@Stumpy> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=64118

[00:02] <@potato[work]> fgt

[00:05] <@Stumpy> I know right?

[00:05] <@Stumpy> potato[work]: just go post and be a man

[00:05] <@potato[work]> WHAT SHOULD MY POST SAY?

[00:06] <@Stumpy> HOW MUCH YOU LOVE MY BIG FAT ****

Edited by potato

[23:54] <@Stumpy> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=64118

[00:02] <@potato[work]> fgt

[00:05] <@Stumpy> I know right?

[00:05] <@Stumpy> potato[work]: just go post and be a man

[00:05] <@potato[work]> WHAT SHOULD MY POST SAY?

[00:06] <@Stumpy> HOW MUCH YOU LOVE MY BIG FAT ****

Well this should probably just end the thread.

@Tromp - That seems very unlikely.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Damn, we really dodged that bullet. :ehm:

Congratulations on hitting 1000 days, I remember hitting that a week or so ago. That's about as far as my memory goes, though.

Myself, Lebubu, and rafael will get in, our joint RE-application will not be denied. I have insiders I tell you!