Stores?

BMitt King

Mars Colony - $100,000,000 + (5,000 * Nation Strength) - Stores 6% of citizen count at time of purchase. Provides a gradually increasing happiness bonus that peaks at +4 happiness at the end of the life of the wonder. Expires at 900 days. Cannot build Moon wonders if you build Mars wonders. Requires Space Program and Mars Base.
Moon Colony - $50,000,000 + (2,500 * Nation Strength) - Stores 8% of citizen count at time of purchase. Provides +3 happiness that degrades over the life of the wonder. Expires at 300 days. Cannot build Mars wonders if you build Moon wonders. Requires Space Program and Moon Base.

Just wondering, what exactly does "stores" mean?

If you lose the colony you lose the stored citizen increase. The stored citizen number is added on top of all other citizen equations so if you lose a percentage of your citizens you still add your stored citizens number of top of what's left over.

If you lose the colony you lose the stored citizen increase. The stored citizen number is added on top of all other citizen equations so if you lose a percentage of your citizens you still add your stored citizens number of top of what's left over.

Is there any direct increase?

For example if I have 100k citizens and I buy the moon base, do I then have 108k citizens with 8k of them being indestructible or do I still have 100k with 8k indestructible? Also it apparently doesn't scale? So if I have 100k when I buy it and then I increase my citizen count to 150k, then the stored number is still only 8k not 12k? And they won't kick in until I drop below 100k citizens?

Is there any direct increase?

For example if I have 100k citizens and I buy the moon base, do I then have 108k citizens with 8k of them being indestructible or do I still have 100k with 8k indestructible? Also it apparently doesn't scale? So if I have 100k when I buy it and then I increase my citizen count to 150k, then the stored number is still only 8k not 12k? And they won't kick in until I drop below 100k citizens?

That. Also if I have 100k citizens and I later get ZI'd over time because I go rogue, does that mean I will have 8k citizens even though I have 0 infra?