Apology to WF

Dear nations of Cyber-Verse,

I come before you a humbled man. I made a few mistakes, who hasn't?

Recently I decided to start a new alliance, the Golden Defense Core, and to do so, I brought my friends together to form it. The problem is that I did this by taking them from other alliances. Once my friends had joined, I wanted to grow my alliance, we wanted an alliance made up of Elite people, which was great. So I befriended people in other alliances that were "large" and told them of my new alliance.

One alliance in particular, World Federation, got the worst of this. As my alliance grew, I took more and more risks, infact one message from me to World Federation implies that WF is going to be attacked, and that I am telling the guy to join my alliance so his nation doesn't get hurt. Not the greatest idea, especially since WF was not getting attacked.

But, to be fair, that message was NOT sent by me. Even though the screen shot shows my nation sending it to his, I believe that my nation was hacked, and that someone decided to recruit from another alliance, and then give my nation back so I would get in trouble. It's quite plausible when you think about it.

Anyways, after speaking at length with World Federation's government, and to save my nation from ZI, I have agreed to the following terms:

Term 1: Deadeye will pay World Federation 48 million and 800 technology. This will be paid by the nation of Lacrosse13 only. Any unwarranted attacks on the nation of Lacrosse by World Federation will result in the reduction of reps to be paid (3 times the damage caused rounded to the nearest 3 million). These reparations will be paid within 40 days, also Deadeye will have no tech deals pending during this time period.

Term 2: The ruler of the nation named Lacrosse13 will post an apology on Cybernations forums. This apology will include an oath that the named nation will not recruit nations of World Federation. It will also be aproved by World Federation government prior to posting.

Signed,

deadeye13456 of Lacrosse13

Signed for World Federation,

Enrage, President

Rajistani, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Oath: I, Deadeye13456 of Lacrosse13, solemnly swear that I will never infringe on the soverignty of World Federation. I will not recruit from their ranks ever again, or any of their allies ranks ever again. I also will not spy on World Federation.

P.S. I formally Apologize to WF for this mistake.

And on another note I will find the hacker or hopefully adminn will and i will make his nationa aliving hell.

62 million in reps?

COngrats...who ever you recruited is worth more than Martens

It was multiple people.

UghFupRecruitment.jpg

Also, he attempted to recruit from us before, and "promised" he wouldn't do it again. But did.

Not to mention he told all our members that we were going to get attacked.

Edited by Jabbawockeez

62 million in reps?

COngrats...who ever you recruited is worth more than Martens

Worth? His worth is debatable, but the value that was placed on him was too high. Though this guy seems to be reaping what he sowed.

Edit: Didn't see the SS until after I posted. Edited my statement accordingly.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Man you dont undertsnad I was building a great name for myself as a great leader then i get hacked and forever my name shall be scared.... this sux

And so the deadeye13456 Empire is reduced to nothing.

If I were him, I'd just delete and start over again, and not tell anyone who he was in the past. Why pay that much in reps when you're a tiny nation? It's just ridiculous.

Delete and start over, my friend. Stick it to the man.

Hes 41k, 6k infra 2k tech.

Also his alliance ranges up to 97k NS. almost 30k aNS

Hes 41k, 6k infra 2k tech.

Also his alliance ranges up to 97k NS. almost 30k aNS

I could swear he said 4k somewhere. must have been a misstype...or i'm seeing things, both are likely.

Edit: He did in the other thread. I'm not crazy :P

Edited by Infidel Israeli

Man you dont undertsnad I was building a great name for myself as a great leader then i get hacked and forever my name shall be scared.... this sux

No, you weren't <_<

Please remember grammar, and when you post a formal apology on the OWF you shouldn't !@#$%* about it afterwards.