Nordreich Announcement

normagna.jpg

Merger Announcement

Nordreich - Magna Europa

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Treaty

Not long ago, Nordreich and Magna Europa opened discussions regarding a treaty. We were getting along very well, so we thought we would put it down on paper.

As we worked to hammer out the details, it became clear that our two alliances had much in common.

Therefore, in place of a treaty we have decided to seek an even more permanent bond between our alliances.

Effective Immediately:

1. All of Magna Europa's treaties are hereby canceled. Reasons for cancellation have been conveyed in private.

2. Nordreich hereby extends protection to the "Magna Europa" AA for a period of seven days. Any attack on Magna Europa will be seen as a direct attack on Nordreich itself

3. Magna Europa's former Leader, Brian Reimer, is hereby appointed Special Advisor to the Kaiser of Nordreich. He shall serve in this position until the next Althing elections at which time, subject to approval by the Triumvirate, he shall be appointed to the (Second) Imperial Council for at least one three-month term.

Magna Europa joins the Nordreich family in the firm belief that together we shall make our respective alliances even greater.

We are brothers. We are one.

For Nordreich:

D686B255B7E6870435E2956B95A9D121.png

Kaiser of Nordreich

For Magna Europa:

Brian Reimer

König of the Prussian Reich, Generalfeldmarschall of Königsberg, Chancellor of Magna Europa

Centurius

Emperor of the South Slavs, King of Azeroth, Fleet Admiral of the Adriatic, Chancellor of Magna Europa

Magna Europa and Nordreich are alliances with similar destinies. We are in ever sense of the word, brothers.

It is with great pride that I sign this decree for Magna Europa's merger into Nordreich. Indeed, together we will accomplish great things.

Heil Europa!

Heil Nordland!

I'm surprised Magna Europa lasted such a short time, but this isn't exactly disbandment either. Anyways, the former members of Magna Europa have an awesome new home, as I'm sure they've already figured out!

o/ More NS's and more friends for NoR :awesome:

Edited by The Manbearpig

I wish only the best for our former protectorate, ME. You take good care of them Nordreich :P

I have nothing but good words for Sparta. You were always there for us, and still are to this day. I don't think that any former member of ME will forget the great honorable positions that Sparta has taken throughout the life of the alliance.

Thank you.

o/ Sparta

I have nothing but good words for Sparta. You were always there for us, and still are to this day. I don't think that any former member of ME will forget the great honorable positions that Sparta has taken throughout the life of the alliance.

Thank you.

o/ Sparta

Agreed, Sparta has shown patience, support and respect for that I will always be grateful.

o/ Sparta

For our new family o/ Nordreich