Red Guard DOW

sir pwnage

The Red Guard declares war on AZTEC, because we're not in the top 5 any more so we can perpetrate this kind of tomfoolery. The blitz went adequately, which was better than I expected, and now the fighting has begun. You're welcome AZTEC.

And I suppose this is also our DOE, we're back and I'm the leader.

Edited by sir pwnage

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a peaceful member of the Red Guard I must oppose this rash decision by my government. AZTEC will defeat the Red Guard.

Please get out of TE and never, ever, come back again.

o/TRG Crush those oranges :).

As a peaceful member of the Red Guard I must oppose this rash decision by my government. AZTEC will defeat the Red Guard.

uhhhhhhhh... peaceful member. In TE? Seriously?

First: Peaceful member? I don't remember you...

Second: Rash! Me! I think not!

Third: They won't, 1/3 of them are in anarchy.

Fourth: We've been planning this on the forum for four days, why didn't you say anything?

(edited to add the 4th one)

Edited by sir pwnage

War for the sake of war. Ain't TE just grand that way?

Have fun TRG and AZTEC!

First: Peaceful member? I don't remember you...

Second: Rash! Me! I think not!

Fourth: We've been planning this on the forum for four days, why didn't you say anything?

There's a big rash of ghostliness going around these days.

o/ sir pwnage

Declaring on an alliance 2/3 of your size, pulling a little update blitz and then posting a declaration of war six hours later is nothing to gloat about.

Sure, if I was a gambler, I'd say the safe money was on you guys, but we're only one day into war, a lot can happen between now and whenever you want to end this. ;)

EDIT: I'd also like to add that we're fighting against the odds as it is, can you opportunists keep the tech raids to a minimum. You know who you are.

Edited by Mayzie

I attacked one of your members awhile back and you guys just let get destroyed lol1.gif

That tells you a lot about the organisational skills of your alliance, red guard.

He didn't ask for help on-forum. So he was probably a ghost.

posting a declaration of war six hours later is nothing to gloat about.

East coast time-zone, I was asleep.

Declaring on an alliance 2/3 of your size

It was more the lack of known treaties than your size that made you a target, we'd been considering some larger alliances, but they were too well connected.

whenever you want to end this. wink.gif

Any AZTEC member in anarchy that wants it gets peace. This was just a fun war.

Any AZTEC member in anarchy that wants it gets peace. This was just a fun war.

Fun fun fun. :lol1:

Six wars and the odds just weren't good enough?

To: Mayzie From: keger Date: 7/10/2009 9:06:07 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by keger. You lost 3092 soldiers, 28 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 87.134 miles of land, 6.272 technology, 150.978 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

To: Mayzie From: keger Date: 7/10/2009 9:16:21 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by keger for the reason of: sorry

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

Edited by Mayzie

To: Mayzie From: keger Date: 7/10/2009 9:06:07 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by keger. You lost 3092 soldiers, 28 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 87.134 miles of land, 6.272 technology, 150.978 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Ahh Keger, you crack me up. And besides, fun can go on into the night with the after-glow of a nuke hangin around :D

Heh, Mayzie isn't the best person to piss off... just don't be coming back here with your tails between ur legs when he gets back at u...

Oh please, what is he going to do? hurt their pixels? You talk about him like he is good at the game or something.

"Hey man look, I can click buttons. I'am pro dude!." what a joke :lol1:

And the fact you apparently idolise him makes you even more pathetic.

Edited by Space Monkey

Oh please, what is he going to do? hurt their pixels? You talk about him like he is good at the game or something.

"Hey man look, I can click buttons. I'am pro dude!." what a joke :lol1:

And the fact you apparently idolise him makes you even more pathetic.

wow.. [insert tons of what may be considered trolling that I cut]

show some respect. Mayz is a successful alliance leader. He's also a fierce fighter. if you don't believe it see if you can take him on, but I know you'll loose.

I liked Aztec, but the pathetic morons who display their AA on these forums have really started to put me off.

you sir can remove yourself from our thread.

nice attack TRG ............. time to take your punishment.

:war::ehm:

and no I will not give you peace yet emporor.

Leave it Bower, obviously what we have here is as Cliff Richard would say, a ''walking talking, living troll'' :D

You just have to check his past replies to aztec related alliances, it'd appear he stalks us spouting crap like this.

Same here Charles, a couple of days into war and I'm getting peace offers. :huh:

Is it sad that this is the most I've enjoyed TE for the last couple of rounds?