Playing cybernations at a library computer

NadeD

Hello, my situation is this.

Today, I was using a library computer at my local community college (where I take summer school) and was playing cybernations with it. My friend looks on my screen, and decides that he likes this game and wants to play as well. I tell him to register yada yada. So anyway, now im worried that because all the library computers share the same internet, will I get banned for "multiple accounts" due to my IP and his IP being the same? Most of the time I play from my house which has a different IP but about 1/3 of the time I log in from the library computer.

Aww man, thats going to be hard, seeing as we are good friends and I want to guide his nation along.

Does it make a difference if I created my nation at my house when he created his in the library?

No, all IP's you have used are recorded, and if any of them match when trying to interact, you will be flagged for it, and likely deleted. I would suggest getting other friends or alliance members who haven't shared an IP with you to help you bring this new member along.

Ok well the only "interaction" inside the game so far is that hes in my mini-alliance of 4 people, is this ok?

Also, I think it will be hard to avoid logging in at the same time since our courses at the community college end at the same time and we both go to log in at the library around 20 minutes or so later

Edited by NadeD

Ok well the only "interaction" inside the game so far is that hes in my mini-alliance of 4 people, is this ok?

Also, I think it will be hard to avoid logging in at the same time since our courses at the community college end at the same time and we both go to log in at the library around 20 minutes or so later

I would say it is you are at high risk for deletion then.

I would say it is you are at high risk for deletion then.

Is the deletion process handled by a robot or does an admin actually have to confirm the deletion? I have instructed my friend to remove his alliance affiliation and now his nation is not interacting with mine at all. I am basically teaching him by standing next to his computer when hes on at the moment.

If an admin has to confirm deletion, is there any way for me to recieve a waiver or something?