A Statement from the Red Cross

newsrelease.gif

From 2006 to the present, many of us have wished to forge a Red community to showcase the passion, freedom and determination of our sphere; while a spokesperson for pre-sanctioned NADC, I gazed upon the Francograd Wall and sighed.

Having left that community as a result of bureaucratic corruption, incompetence and domestic politiking, I moved on to become a founding member of the Grand Lodge of Freemasons.

As the shadow of this present conflict approached, I sadly took leave of my brothers to associate with others who had the same desire; to build a neat lil' parliament on the Red Sphere where we could joke around, help others and take creepy pictures of one another.

The events of the last few days have left our small membership in a precarious state, some of us are happy where we are and others wish to pursue other endeavors; out of respect for the Red Cross and our intentions for its future, we, the membership of the Red Cross of CyberNations, hereby suspend the Charter of Red Cross Affiliated States and are off to sow some seeds.

Sincerely,

ModusOperandi

Prime Minister

*I, for one, have joined that a-w-e-s-o-m-e group @ FIRE

doctornursewaveu1543849.jpg