Short, sweet, and to the point

sippyjuice

GDA and GATO recently became secret buddies. And The Shadowmen are attacking GATO. GDa hereby annouces that we will be supporting our friends in GATO, by declaring war on The Shadowmen.

-for GDA

sippyjuice

Maximinus Thrax

I told you already, I'll join eventually, but not now. :P

NOEZ! JOinz nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! <3

Also to clear this up, we attacked TDB, GATO attacked us, and now you attacked us. GG

Edited by rtellez06

Our unjustified declarations on GATO must go punished! Being DoW'd on is clearly not justification.

:psyduck:

Just because Gato failed to declare a third of the wars we declared on them does not mean we are the aggressors.

GDA has sent many of its people on us. For this, there will be punishment. Gato had just as many people as us, and now you guys try to outnumber us. Wrong move.

You guys have 30 members. GATO only has 20. We needed help. Well, I guess if there is no peaceful resolution we will be rolled. You guys have RE and it's pretty tough to beat the #1 alliance.

You guys have RE and it's pretty tough to beat the #1 alliance.

No, they do not have RE. We do not support The Shadowmen. They contacted us after GATO DoW'ed on them, obviously hoping for our support. They failed to mention any war they were involved with, negotiating in poor faith. My lieutenants were also unimpressed with their $@y attitudes. GATO and GDA, good luck in your war.

You guys have 30 members. GATO only has 20. We needed help. Well, I guess if there is no peaceful resolution we will be rolled. You guys have RE and it's pretty tough to beat the #1 alliance.

No peaceful resolution like the offer of white peace I gave you yesterday afternoon? Or do you have a different definition of peace?

No, they do not have RE. We do not support The Shadowmen. They contacted us after GATO DoW'ed on them, obviously hoping for our support. They failed to mention any war they were involved with, negotiating in poor faith. My lieutenants were also unimpressed with their $@y attitudes. GATO and GDA, good luck in your war.

An interesting turn of events it seems.

An interesting turn of events it seems.

Heh, you still don't understand our :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

We never told anyone we had their support, so its not a big deal if they don't want to back us, even though they are wrong.

Too bad ninja, I started to like you. :ph34r:

Im happy to hear that we hit you so hard you had to go scramble for allies AND merge with another alliance.

This means my blitz worked.