Radium declares war on WAPA

Ogaden

Due to the sudden and unsatisfying end to combat operations the previous round due to the end of the world, Radium will be re-igniting the seething conflict with WAPA this round.

Edited by James Dahl

Yay war!

Also. Lol one man alliance.

Haha, I was actually looking forward to this war until I realized how large his alliance was. He also just got put into Anarchy (Big surprise ^_^). So much for an alliance war it's almost like an alliance slaughter. :huh:

Haha, I was actually looking forward to this war until I realized how large his alliance was. He also just got put into Anarchy (Big surprise ^_^). So much for an alliance war it's almost like an alliance slaughter. :huh:

XD

I know I bet WAPA is begging for mercy right now :P

Radium will win! :P

We are everywhere, we are nowhere, we shall win! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

but this will completely destroy WAPA's economics. Surely you should know that. They won't get tax they'll pay extra bills and then nuke themselves on accident. :lol1::lol1::lol1:

We are everywhere, we are nowhere, we shall win! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

:nuke: What did this have to do with the topic? Oh well, at least one of these alliances can be our new source for tech wars (3 guesses). ^_^

Should have attached a poll to this topic: Was this brave or stupid?

All I can say is :popcorn: GO WAPA!!!

Edited by AndrewC202

Are we still fighting? I ran for the shelter when we were attacked by a four nation alliance.

This TE place is scary.

PS What do I do with this Nuke thing?

BANG!