DoE and a DoW

I hereby announce the creation of the alliance SelfDestruction, a multi-coloured alliance. We are an alliance of nations who want NPO,UBD,TPF,MXCA,Echelon,and other traitorous alliances destroyed.

We also hereby declare war upon said alliances. Yeah its laughable but who cares, we're called SelfDestruction for a reason.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, your flag has no place here. Though I expect it's Litler's new favourite flag.

Secondly, just go rogue. It's easier, and no one cares about your DoE or DoW. At least if you go rogue you'll prove your not all talk. Alternately, just join RoK, pick a target, and go. They're at war with 2 or 3 of the alliances you mention.

First of all, your flag has no place here. Though I expect it's Litler's new favourite flag.

Secondly, just go rogue. It's easier, and no one cares about your DoE or DoW. At least if you go rogue you'll prove your not all talk. Alternately, just join RoK, pick a target, and go. They're at war with 2 or 3 of the alliances you mention.

First off your a jew. Second I join no alliance. UBD has wanted me dead for months so we're gonna stand and fight.

Heres my link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=317755

Anyone who wants a shot take it.

Edited by AlexJacobii

Ahh yes, the official flag of losers. :rolleyes:

TOTALLY fitting.

/In before this thread is deleted.

Dude its been up for about 5 minutes. I am a GOD!

Maybe I can get this question in before this goes away, Why is the swastika off center?

So it isn't technically a Nazi flag.

First off your a jew.

I am a Jew, yes. But that wouldn't necessarily make me hate your flag. It's all about context.

UNRELATED to me being a Jew, and simply relating to you saying "do something about it", I think I've got a couple 12k NS nations in my alliance. I'll put a couple on you tonight when I get home from work.

Edited by Kevin McDonald

UBD claims three warslots for this little dungball named Alex Jacobii for hacking our members accounts. Nukes launch tomorrow Alex, auf wiedersehen

Dude you can't even GET nukes ya little spy. At least when I spied I did SOMETHING. idiot

I am a Jew, yes.

I think I've got a couple 12k NS nations in my alliance. I'll put a couple on you tonight when I get home from work.

Ok thanks! :D

Dude you can't even GET nukes ya little spy. At least when I spied I did SOMETHING. idiot

Oh no, you're a little under my NS range. DJ will be sending nukes with love from me

In case anyone was wondering, this came about when the poster in question hacked a UBD member account and decided to leave IP pawmarks all over the forum. Rawdon is also clambering for a crack at you

Edit, can't forget Sly since you've been nothing but a gypsie to him too

Edited by mdnss69