Joint Announcement from Drakoria and Rebel Army

Lavo

The Rebellious Drakorian Accords

Preamble

The undersigned nations of Drakoria and Rebel Army, recognizing the bonds of friendship between the two, hereby enter into a bond of mutual defense.

Article I. Non Aggression

Drakoria and Rebel Army hereby agree to non-aggression. Neither signatory will launch military, political, or covert operations against the other.

Article II. Trade

The undersigned nations also agree to lift all tariffs on trade between their nations.

Article III. Mutual Defense

An attack upon one signatory will be considered an attack upon both, and will be treated as such.

Article IV. Cancellation

Either signatory may cancel this treaty at any time, provided that they inform their counterpart of their intentions at least 48 hours in advance. This treaty will still be in effect during those 48 hours.

Signed for Drakoria,

Jason R. Drake, President

Henry J. Fredericks, Vice President

Second Senate of the Republic of Drakoria

Signed for Rebel Army,

Lavo Shalam, Prime Minister

Mohammed Hazzan, Minister of Foreign Affairs

It is not pessimism, it is caution. And more often than not, a lot of treaties precede a big war.

Drakoria is new and they have few allies. It stands to reason that they would sign a few treaties with friendly neighbors. I'd be less concerned about the signing of treaties and more concerned about the movement of troops in Northern Europe.

edit: also grats

Edited by Justinian the Mighty

Drakoria is new and they have few allies. It stands to reason that they would sign a few treaties with friendly neighbors. I'd be less concerned about the signing of treaties and more concerned about the movement of troops in Northern Europe.

edit: also grats

This. On another note, how many times has a libertarian nation looked for a war? :P

Meh. I honestly think the only region on the verge of war is Africa due to the Seventh Reich.

And what of the military movements in Europe?

People try to hide things, but something's about to go down up there.

OOC: Wow, that was a quick reply.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

OOC: I have nothing better to do. My phone is lost and I can't call any friends till I find it.

IC: I haven't been looking at Europe lately. Everything has been south of Russia for me.

OOC: That's OK. But now there actually is a war in Europe going on... :D The Nords attacked Uberstein.