Realm Announcement

nou6oz.png

Greetings! Well.....because frankly I lost all interest in "planet bob", I will keep this short. Something else is taking away time from my duties as emperor of The Realm, thus my activity has been very low in the past few weeks....With that I announce a new emperor of The Realm! Please welcome me in introducing the new emperor...Gunslinger! :)

I know Gunny will do a great job.

Thanks for all the poops and giggles.

-Incitatus/Kev

Edited by Incitatus

So when do you jump alliances? 3 days?

Dear !@#$%,

I believe I said that I have lost interest in planet Bob...if that is the case why would I go to another alliance? If you are referring to my experience in Nemesis..then yes I too lost interest in planet bob at that time, maybe not as much as right now..but I had intentions of quitting "planet bob" altogether. I was going to lend my nation to TGR to give them stats because Chey had been a good friend and I felt it was the least I could do. Once the rumors of war began to fly, my interest returned and with it I began to talk to Jonathan Brookbank, Elbows, along with others about making an alliance post-NPO era. So that's what I did and thus Realm was founded.

So next time before opening your mouth, open your brain first.

Best Regards,

Incitatus.

Dear !@#$%,

I believe I said that I have lost interest in planet Bob...if that is the case why would I go to another alliance? If you are referring to my experience in Nemesis..then yes I too lost interest in planet bob at that time, maybe not as much as right now..but I had intentions of quitting "planet bob" altogether. I was going to lend my nation to TGR to give them stats because Chey had been a good friend and I felt it was the least I could do. Once the rumors of war began to fly, my interest returned and with it I began to talk to Jonathan Brookbank, Elbows, along with others about making an alliance post-NPO era. So that's what I did and thus Realm was founded.

Best Regards,

Incitatus.

I like that, I really enjoyed reading that :)

Dear !@#$%,

Best Regards,

Incitatus.

That's cute. You would do well to listen to your own advice for I wouldn't have posted here if you hadn't done the same to my announcement.

Cheers!

Not insulting Realm at all. Just saying Gunny's awesome, which is a term I wouldn't use to describe Incitatus. :awesome:

Hey guys let's flame someone in their resignation thread!

Incitatus, you will be missed. Gunslinger, I have no doubts about your ability.