GDA Announcement

awesomefinalflag-1.jpg

Once upon a time in a planet far, far, far away the Incorporated City-States of Brengstklau asked the Global Democratic Alliance for a protectorate agreement. The GDA decided that this love between the two alliances should prosper and grow so they accepted this protectorate agreement then attended a nice black-tie to celebrate the fact that their food was slightly less radioactive than before. So I present to you the protectorate.

awesomefinalflag-1.jpg

2enrcwm.jpg

GDA-ICB Protectorate Agreement

Preamble:

In recognition of the mutual desire for greater friendship and diplomatic ties between our two alliances, the Global Democratic Alliance hereby does publicly announce its intent and interest to protect the Incorporated City-States of Brengstklau.

Article I: Sovereignty

Brengstklau shall retain its sovereignty in internal affairs, recruitment, and defense completely. All foreign affairs may be determined by GDA to a reasonable extent, but this is not to say that Brengstklau may not have diplomatic contact or treaties with other alliances. The extent of GDA's control over Brengstklen foreign affairs is covered in the following Article.

Article II: Foreign Affairs

All Brengstklen treaties must be approved by GDA before any signing and activation of such treaties take place. Brengstklau is free to negotiate any raids or rogues on its membership independently, but upon request of diplomatic assistance by ICB of GDA, GDA is obligated to assist its protectorate to the best of its ability. The protectorate is also allowed to hold its own diplomats and embassies.

Article III: War

In the event of war of defensive or aggressive nature involving either signatory of this treaty, both signatories are required to provide military assistance if requested by the attacking or defending signatory. GDA must give at least forty-eight hours of notification before Brengstklau is required to make an aggressive action upon another alliance. Brengstklau may declare wars of aggressive nature upon other alliances only if such actions are approved by GDA.

Article IV: Conduct

Both signatories agree to not act in hostile intention, espionage, or uncivil conduct toward the other signatory for the duration of this treaty. Respect, support, and civility must remain a goal between both alliances.

Article V: Financial Aid

Financial Aid between protector and protectorate is completely optional. Requests may be made of each, but there exists no obligation of either signatory to provide such aid.

Article VI: Modification and Upgrade

Modifications may be made to this treaty as deemed fit by both signatories upon agreement between both alliances. An upgrade to a Mutual Defense Pact should be strongly considered in the event of Brengstklau reaching one-million alliance strength

Article VII: Cancellation

This protectorate agreement may be canceled by GDA or ICB, provided that there has been prior private notification of cancellation. Upon notification, this treaty will remain in effect for seventy-two hours before all articles held within are null and void.

Signed for the GDA,

PopCap, President

Compound, Minister of Foreign Affairs

BacTalan, Minister of Economics

Rajistani, Minister of Defense

SippyJuice, Minister of Internal Affairs

Kiado, Minister of Recruitment

NeoNation, Senator

William, Senator

Bob The Great, Senator

MoonMan, Senator

Signed for ICB,

2Burnt2eat, Ecmperor

/me wishes he could see his signature on that document :(

Good to see GDA, take good care of burnt for me or I'll have to come and steal all your wimminz. Oh wait...

You can have sippy :awesome:

J/k sippy :wub:

Anyways congrats ICB on existance, fine protectors there if i do say so myself :P

Of all the alliances in the world, GDA is probably one of the worst ones to seek a protectorate (or any treaty for that matter) with. Here's hoping your treaty relationship doesn't suck too hard.

Was that really necessary? <_<

Of all the alliances in the world, GDA is probably one of the worst ones to seek a protectorate (or any treaty for that matter) with. Here's hoping your treaty relationship doesn't suck too hard.

I'm glad you think so highly of us. <_<

o/ GDA

o/ ICB

Looking forward to a long-lasting relationship.