Question to Poison Clan

magicninja

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...yallexact=exact

Did California (A TPF Protectorate btw) do something so horrible you had to declare defacto war on them? They never aided TPF in any way. So I don't think you have a CB against them at this point So just wondering where the DoW was etc. This seems too convienient to be associated with the war. Looks like organized raiding to me just to spite TPF. Hardly honorable man. I know you guys love to raid but California never did anything to anyone.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tech-raiding and attacking protectorates... really Poison Clan? REALLY? I expected better from you.

Attacking an innocent (and KNOWN) protectorate is the lowest possible thing for any alliance to do.

Even if your large nations are bored, it's no excuse to hit protectorates.

MY nations? I don't see any of the larger GATO nations in peace. :P

If it is just an organized raid of a TPF protectorate fine. Seems childish to me.

Well who's going to stop them?

*Looks over at Karma

So is your Coalition going to support an attack on a nation not allied to TPF due to obligation and had no intention of going to war and just to help rebuild TPF to get hit? You don't have to act, just accept you let PC raid an entire alliance similiarily to how NPO raided CIS back in the day. Let's see if you break the chain or repeat history.

*Leaves the ball behind in Karma's court

MY nations? I don't see any of the larger GATO nations in peace. :P

If it is just an organized raid of a TPF protectorate fine. Seems childish to me.

Childish is how i would label TPF hate for PC. I love seeing you guys cry all over the boards for sympathy. Makes me glad we entered this conflict.

Childish is how i would label TPF hate for PC. I love seeing you guys cry all over the boards for sympathy. Makes me glad we entered this conflict.

He isn't in TPF and I have tried pretty hard to mend relations, there is no "hate" .

This raid is separate from our conflict with TPF.

California has severed their ties with TPF. This is in no way a representation of Karma. Peace was sent on all accounts. Everything is in accordance with the Poison Clan raid rules. Nothing special to see here.

He isn't in TPF and I have tried pretty hard to mend relations, there is no "hate" .

You must be reffering to the Terms you gave us? Or the constant bashing our diplomats got on your boads. Or was it when you knew war was comming so you tried to get a MDAP with us?

Yes you were trying very hard.

I remember you being in TPF...when did you leave?

January? :lol1: but I digress.

Hell if you think TPF deserves any punishment you throw at them fine but you can't just openly destroy a non-combatant alliance for giggles. Especially when they are loosely tied to TPF. That just shows how desperate you guys are being. What? Maybe if you throw muscle on their neutral protectorate they'll cave in and finally surrender to you? I just want to know the real line of thinking here. Poison Clan biggies could have attacked anyone if they were bored. The target just shows how sad you guys really are. C'mon I knew most of you before. You guys used to be decent.

No offense to my friends in PC (and there are many), but several of them have taken their hate to a disturbing level. As I have been there, nothing is more childish to me than that (some of my friends in PC and elsewhere could attest that I'm a bit of an expert on this).

Edit: California never did anything wrong. Heck, I can't remember them ever getting involved in a TPF war. They aren't even in the OPP.

Edited by Brandon Simonson

California has severed their ties with TPF. This is in no way a representation of Karma. Peace was sent on all accounts. Everything is in accordance with the Poison Clan raid rules. Nothing special to see here.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pho...t_Protectorates

I do believe you are incorrect. Still a protectorate of TPF.

I'm sure they did thinking you guys were attacking them for that reason alone. Which you probably were.

Poison Clan biggies could have attacked anyone if they were bored.

Even with Red open to raids, there actually aren't that many in our range. If you have other targets, please share and we'll prove how unbiased we are by raiding them too.

Hmm, not really coming to the defense of PC at all with this statement but hasn't TPF used its protectorates in the past to attack an alliance when it could not? If there is precedent of an alliance using its protectorates as extensions of itself then one should not be surprised if such extensions are attacked during times of war. The fact that they have yet to come to the aid of TPF does not show well on them, it doesn't show negatively on those who attack such extensions.

Maybe it was spiteful, maybe it was an attempt to pull the larger TPF nations back into a fight. I don't know, but the war has been going on for awhile now and a bit of ugliness at times is unfortunate but it happens.

You must be reffering to the Terms you gave us? Or the constant bashing our diplomats got on your boads. Or was it when you knew war was comming so you tried to get a MDAP with us?

Yes you were trying very hard.

I never tried to MDoAP you. However Twisted did try back in the day.

Hmm, not really coming to the defense of PC at all with this statement but hasn't TPF used its protectorates in the past to attack an alliance when it could not? If there is precedent of an alliance using its protectorates as extensions of itself then one should not be surprised if such extensions are attacked during times of war. The fact that they have yet to come to the aid of TPF does not show well on them, it doesn't show negatively on those who attack such extensions.

Maybe it was spiteful, maybe it was an attempt to pull the larger TPF nations back into a fight. I don't know, but the war has been going on for awhile now and a bit of ugliness at times is unfortunate but it happens.

The only ones that defended TPF are those in the OPP. The General's Protectorates are more loose and none have entered thus far. California is a General's Protectorate of TPF.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pho...t_Protectorates

I do believe you are incorrect. Still a protectorate of TPF.

About Sex Possy:

California was a protectorate of TPF.

About Roid Rage Gerbil:

About NameIsAvailable:

About Kleptomania:

About Meridia:

About lossquirrelos:

About Iso Nation:

About United Corea:

Wiki seems to be outdated.

Edit: Edited in Desp's post as it was relevant.

Edited by Syrik

Even with Red open to raids, there actually aren't that many in our range. If you have other targets, please share and we'll prove how unbiased we are by raiding them too.

Considering your attacking whole alliances without reservation you can attack me or anyone else for that matter. Hell I was once in TPF. Shouldn't be too much of a stretch for you.

TPF has several classes of protectorates. OPP is a pseudo MDP bloc and is the only one that has engaged in warfare. OPP i believe was the force that attacked STA and soldier that you are alluding to.

There are then Full protectorates that operate like all other protectorates. One way.

Then there are General Protectorates that are under our protection, but without a cancelation clause that is binding like the Full protectorates

Edited by mhawk

Wiki seems to be outdated.

Seems California thought you were attacking them for being close to TPF and had to bail to try to get you off them.

Plus you seem to be forgetting that a General Protectorate doesn't even really need the approval of the protected alliance. There isn't even anything signed, just a statement that TPF protects another AA.

Edited by magicninja