The Corellian Pact

TGRFlag.png2cfcith.png

When we in the most serene Republic heard of this new project being undertaken by our good friends, we were uncomfortable excited. Having seen the finished product, there was no way the following treaty could be anything but a given.

Without further adieu, I give to you, the Corellian Pact!

Preamble

Recognizing the bonds shared by the Galactic Republic and the Realm, both alliances do hereby enter into a treaty of Mutual Defence.

Article I

Both parties recognize the sovereignty of the opposite alliance. Neither will seek to impose upon their sovereignty in any way, shape or form.

Article II

Both parties recognize that should one signatory alliance be attacked by a foreign power, the other signatory shall be obligated to come to their defence through all possible channels.

If the assaulted signatory alliance is involved in a conflict via other treaties or through the actions of another bloc, this defence becomes optional.

Article III

Given the youth of the Realm, this treaty shall be reviewed after a period of one month.

Should either party choose to cancel this treaty at any time for any reason, they must give 48 hours notice in private.

Signed For The Galactic Republic:

Cheyenne, Supreme Chancellor of the Republic, Rear Admiral of the Fleet and Supreme Dictator for Life of GROSS

Jaym, Vice Chair and Grand Jedi Master

PrincessRo, Senate Prefect

Dementual, High Envoy

Amelsh, Grand Admiral

The Flying Scotsman, Chairman of the Intergalactic Banking Clan and Fiery Scot

Second Senatorial Council: SavetheCheerleader, Rupert of Hentzau, SirHobo, Melutar

Signed for The Realm:

Incitatus, Emperor

Edited by New Frontier

We are just too cool for a protectorate, real men sign MDPs! :awesome:

Top 7 Day Biggest Alliance Gains

1) 690,617 Strength Change - Nordreich

2) 367,618 Strength Change - The Realm

Yes..we are that good.

Edited by Ryan R

Great, now I have to get even more random huggles from PrincessRo's darn script. :P

Hails are so 2007. Hooray for everyone.

kekeke

:wub: The Realm :wub:

I look forward to watching you guys grow, and ever closer to us of course!

By the way, Heracles, this is an MDP, not a Protectorate.