Brief Annoucement from Aurora Borealis

For the last eight months, I, as an alliance leader have been preaching for reconciliation and open communication between Monos Archein and Aurora Borealis over past issues. Established Aurora Borealis policy maintained that we wished to reconcile with Monos Arcehin, and we would remain open to such reconciliation. That was and remains our policy. We do not wish now, nor have we ever wished to have ongoing tension with Monos Archein.

The attacks launched on KaitlinK violated this policy. They were made, not only in poor taste, but they were not in step with our values as an alliance. Monos Archein was rightfully angered by this sharp departure from Auroran policy. It was an affront to Monos Archein.

The attacks were petty and completely uncalled for. It runs counter to what Aurora Borealis stands for, and we apologize for this transgression. The attacks were unbefitting of our alliance and completely unnecessary. We will not tolerate rogue attacks on alliance leaders.

The attacks came from highly regarded members within Aurora Borealis. One was a triumvir, and the other is a founder of the alliance. Both members have been reprimanded for these attacks. Both realize the error of their actions. Their actions are inexcusable, and remain under discussion.

Aurora Borealis apologizes for the opportunistic attacks launched on the Archein of Monos Archein in the recent war. The attacks were made without formal declaration or acknowledgment. Aurora Borealis offers its sincerest apologies for the disrespect shown to Kaitlink through these attacks. We regret our actions, and we admit fault for these attacks; these attacks were without due or legitimate cause.

Reparations in the amount of 180,000,000 dollars will be paid to Monos Archein by Aurora Borealis in light of these attacks.

------

On behalf of Aurora Borealis, we express our sincere remorse.

Dan123123- Great Spirit of the Air

Nitroburn- Great Spirit of the Earth

The Evilest Eye-Great Spirit of the Waters

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Dan, I appriciate your apology on behalf of AB. Hopefully this puts an end to the unpleasentness between our alliances and both AB and MA can go in their own directions.

Good luck with the rebuilding.

You guys are seriously trolling someone accepting reps that are a fraction of the damage caused by nuke rogues? Do you guys investigate before posting or do you just load up a pre-determined response regardless? ;)

Good to see AB stepping up and doing the right thing.

Thank you for the apologies AB, they are appreciated. Dan, you always were a great leader and a great guy and I do not associate you personally with these attacks.

KaitlinK :wub:

P.S

Before people start complaining how much the reps are, I suggest you take a look at how much damage was caused by the multiple nuclear attacks upon our Archein, Aurora Borealis got a bargain here, they are paying back far less than what they damaged.

That does not take into account the annoyance that MA and her memebers felt because of this attack.

o/ Monos Archein

i guess the days of steep reps are not over yet

even for nuke rogues, those reps are pretty high...

Are you kidding me? They're getting a deal. Have you even had over a thousand infra destroyed by nukes before? Do you know how expensive infrastructure is to rebuild when you are a 12k infra nation? If not, then don't make "OMG reps are too high you're all ebil" comments.