The Official 'I Hate TPF' Thread

Roadie

I seems as though any time TPF is mentioned in any thread, it draws a long list of complaints from the Kommunity. With all these threads being scattered to and fro, it was becoming difficult for us to keep track of them all.

We care deeply about what you think of us, therefore, we've started this thread as an attempt to organize all the complaints in one place. Put'em here and we'll address them the best we can and as soon as possible.

We took a rep? List it.

We know someone who took a rep? List it.

We used to know someone who took a rep? List it.

Someone might take a rep in the future? List it.

We made you quit this b two times now? List it.

We no cross double you no more? List it.

Feel free to express any complaint you have, have had, or will in the future. As I said, we care about you.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My current TPF guy keeps nuking me, meaning and I can't declare on more TPF dudes so I can nuke them. Where's the love. :(

Tell me who it is Azaghul.. I'll make sure I have him deliver me a few for my stockpiles :P He needs to share the wealth :D

TPF stole my lunch money :(

Sorry Hizzy.. that money went to help starving orphans in Ozekiland.. since the radiation levels have now caused them to grow 2 heads .. we have more mouths to feed :P oo/

Did I ever tell you about the time mhawk sold me into slavery? mhawk puts me on a ship to Zenith, right? And I'm chained to a pipe. Meanwhile, ol' mhawk, he's back in Saint Hollis siring three beautiful children with my wife!

To mhawk! A ten-foot-tall, two-ton son of a gun who could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing!

TPF tried to deflate my hatred of them by self-identifying with it.

:(

Sorry Sal.. My therapist said its good for the soul.. but so is my BBQ.. Want some ribs ;) (Applewood smoked with huckleberry mop sauce carmelized on it) :P

Sorry Sal.. My therapist said its good for the soul.. but so is my BBQ.. Want some ribs ;) (Applewood smoked with huckleberry mop sauce carmelized on it) :P

Gosh dangit, you talk about that BBQ and sauce in nearly every thread you post in.

Stop making me salivate. :o

Two of my TPF 'war buddies' turtled. One of them sent me a BAWWW message about being nuked 6 days straight, the other is tearing down my infra because of his higher tech level, and more effective CMs.

To make matters worse, I can't nuke him, because someone is ALWAYS on before me.

WHERE IS THE SATISFACTION IN THAT?!?!?!

ALSO: Obligatory TPF hate:

I...uh...HATE TPF!!!! (amidoinitright?)

TPF destroyed the alliance I founded and stole all my friends. Never forgive, never forget.

You have used a trademarked Vilienism. That will be twenty five cents, thank you very much.