NUHyperForce Announcement

Hello Everyone!

My name is Orionsway and I'm proud to formally announce the existence of our new alliance called NUHyperForce. We turned on the lights on March 19, 2009. This announcement represents a great deal of work by myself and my co-founder Rommel the Great with massive contibutions from Ozzlok and Ahmed Abu El Enin as well as small contributions from other members. NUHyperForce is an alliance built on strength of ideas, inclusion of members from all stages of development, respect, and a focus on the future as well as a focus on developing strong relationships with other alliances. Although our size and strength is relatively insignificant now, we intend to grow this alliance into a strong and powerful presence capable of standing on its own on Planet Bob.

As a former member of The Democratic Order, it's only fair and proper to give a special thanks to The Democratic Order for providing an excellent experience that allowed me to learn the game as quickly as possible. Special thanks to Rabidman, Blitzkreig1010, and Kev the Great and all members of TDO for giving me the chance to work in ministries, obtain hands on experience, and be given tons of guidance along the way. Leaving was a hard decision to make, but when presented with my departure, TDO was more than gracious and supportive. Rommel the Great also requested that I give special thanks to Elborrador (Ampville) who during a time of need provided a safe place to rest. And last but not least, a very grateful and appreciative thanks to Auctor and Mayzie from 1 Touch Football for providing serious support and guidance in many respects during our short time as an alliance. If I've missed anyone, it was not intentional.

We welcome alliances to come visit us and establish an embassy.

nuhfflag.jpg

NUHyperForce Details:

Team Color: Blue

IRC Channel: #nuhyper

Forums Link: NUHyperForce Forum

Protectorate Agreement: 1 Touch Football, previously announced (April 6, 2009) and posted here -->1TF Protectorate Treaty Announcement

Our Gov't:

Triumvirate: Orionsway, Rommel the Great, Ozzlok

Ministers at Large: Ahmed Abu El Enin, Bryan

(until formal elections for minister positions are held, the Triumvirate and appointed interim Ministers at Large are acting in every capacity necessary for the proper functioning of our gov't).

Our Charter:

original post edited - creating an original charter - will repost when completed.

Edited by orionsway

1TF <3s you guys.

I have always been impressed by the program they run and look forward to more milestones down the road for this bunch :D

That flag is just awesome. :lol1:

Seriously, these guys are great. It's an honour and a pleasure to be protecting you at this time and at your rate of growth, it might be the other way around soon. :D

Excuse me, what is NUHyperforce's position on plagiarism? Because except for a few slight differences, this charter is the exact same as Zenith's initial charter, which can be found here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...c=27266&hl=

You even use the term "Minister at Large," which was a term Brian Reimer and I created for Zenith.

Edited by Duncan King

Thank you Duncan for pointing this out to me.

First, my sincere apologies. When I was researching how to start up an alliance and pouring thru the material here in the main forums, I came across your charter that was used as an example of how to do it right. So, in my excitement at the time I pulled the material, thinking it was a standard, and ran to the races with my (um, your) charter in hand. Then quickly moved on to other business at hand.

Since then it never even occurred to me, which of course now in hindsight is pretty lame on my part. However, its the truth and I'll take my punishment, verbal or otherwise, as I'm totally responsible for this oversight.

Of course I will remove your charter from this DoE as well as our forums and go about the business of actually creating our own charter. Wow, what a thought! When completed I will post and make it available to you for review prior to reposting here in these forums.

orionsway