Kiss Off, FAN!

cussingMarvin2.jpg

An Announcement from the Mostly Harmless Alliance and the Federation of Armed Nations too, I guess.

The MHA-FAN conflict began after FAN spy operatives posted screenshots of the MHA boards sometime last year (man it was a long time ago). The many months since have seen inane conflict, sporadic "wars" between small nations, and enjoyable trash talking between the Mostly Harmless Alliance and the Federation of Armed Nations. Until today that is. MHA and FAN announce that they are now at peace. Having voluntarily apologized in private for their espionage, FAN has removed all their operatives from MHA's boards, and MHA and FAN can now agree to a total cessation of hostilities.

But you know what, we've kinda grown to like our non-relation relations, and thus will not be signing any Non-Aggression Pacts, forced apologies, reparations, or anything that forces one side to actually be nice to the other from now on. Either party may insult, degrade, or offend the other at will, neither is forced to be pretend we're best friends now. Any acts of aggression will be responded with normal diplomacy of "GTFO out of my nation" and neither FAN nor MHA will hesitate from a little bit of fun trash talking.

Planet Bob, this is Black Peace.

So, from the bottom of our hearts the MHA wishes to say, "FAN, enjoy your peace and go #$%# yourself."

Signed for the Mostly Harmless Alliance:

Crushtania, Triumvir

Sorum, Triumvir

WCR, Triumvir

Signed for the Federation of Armed Nations:

Servers of the Poisoned Koolaid

SirSqueeboo

Travis

Congress

Dtrain323i

Jack Tarr

MrSmyth