The Foreign Division Treaty Announcement

TFD_flag.png

It saddens me to announce that, for reasons specified privatelly, The Foreign Division has served notification of Cancelation of our MDoAP with the North Atlantic Defense Coalition. It's a particularly sad occasion because NADC have been closest friends for more than one year.

We wish them well and hope sincerely we can become allies again one day.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It saddens me greatly to see undone something that was forged so long ago. NADC have been our closest friends, it saddens me greatly to see this. I personally hope we will be allied once again in the future :(

As a former member of BOTH alliances, and the co-leader of an alliance who has looked into both alliances for inspiration, it especially saddens me to see such a close sign of unity be broken.

Let us not forget, however, that a treaty is only a symbol of political change and true friendship lies within the heart. I strongly feel that this simply act of politics, will not sever the connection that both alliances have formed over the past year.

I can guess at the reasons for this, and can understand the actions of both sides..... its really sad things came to this, especially in two alliances I like so much, but understandable. In a friendship, people make mistakes, and there are misunderstandings. You learn to forgive one another and make up. Hopefully, this can happen with TFD and NADC, especially because they have been friends for such a long time.

Awesome but necessary.

Really StT?

I must echo these sentiments.

Again, really?

As a former member of BOTH alliances, and the co-leader of an alliance who has looked into both alliances for inspiration, it especially saddens me to see such a close sign of unity be broken.

Let us not forget, however, that a treaty is only a symbol of political change and true friendship lies within the heart. I strongly feel that this simply act of politics, will not sever the connection that both alliances have formed over the past year.

I have to agree with Coltra on this. The treaty was a paper that showed the level of friendship that was held between TFD and NADC. Now, the friendship is still there, just not the treaty. I am more then confident that both alliances will continue to support each other as good friends should.

Also: SP, I'm coming after you :ph34r: